Expired Hot Deals

Amazon Canada - Lightning Deal

The Epicurean 18 lbs LED Kitchen Scale by Ozeri, with Removable Glass Weighing Platform - 14.98 (Soldo Out)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2016 8:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5819 posts
7428 upvotes

The Epicurean 18 lbs LED Kitchen Scale by Ozeri, with Removable Glass Weighing Platform - 14.98 (Soldo Out)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Amazon Canada - Lightning Deal
Large high-contrast LED screen displays weights up to a maximum of 8000 g or 18 lbs in graduations of 1 g or 0.05 oz. Removable glass weighing platform washes easily and is completely separated from the touch buttons to ensure the highest accuracy.
Celebrated design features a contoured base layered with a reflective glass sheet for understated elegance and décor.
Instant-response Unit button changes grams (g) to ounces (lbs: oz), and Tare button calculates the net weight of your ingredients.
Reinforced sturdy base keeps the scale in place during operation.

Last edited by lcmt on Nov 24th, 2016 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
May 29, 2016
498 posts
284 upvotes
Damn I would have really preferred this over the ozeri that was a lightning deal a couple of days ago since that had a max weight of 11 lbs. But I don't want to do too many returns for cheap products on Amazon and risk getting banned. Good find, though, OP.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5819 posts
7428 upvotes
You can use the previous one as a gift for your friends, neighbor, etc ... The outlook of this one looks a premium version. In terms of weight, in fact, it actually has another version of measure 22lb + Calorie Counter, but that one the outlook is just regular.

https://www.amazon.ca/Ozeri-22-Pound-Di ... FE1A6Y004J
LarissaC wrote: Damn I would have really preferred this over the ozeri that was a lightning deal a couple of days ago since that had a max weight of 11 lbs. But I don't want to do too many returns for cheap products on Amazon and risk getting banned. Good find, though, OP.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1384 posts
711 upvotes
Good reviews. Bought for gift exchange. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2614 posts
1683 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Ordered, thanks and Thanked OP
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Mar 11, 2013
111 posts
142 upvotes
anh other alternatives for someone late to the game?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5819 posts
7428 upvotes
This kind of deal usually will come back, but you may need to wait. Also, the price for next deal may increase a little bit. There are few deals lately for 11lb. This is the first deal I have seen for the 18lb. If you want a good deal, you need to be patient.
eRogue wrote: anh other alternatives for someone late to the game?