Nov 10, 2018
3158 posts
3435 upvotes

Purex Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent *warm*

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Amazon Canada
If you use subscribe and save, this is almost identical in price to the WAREHOUSE Costco pricing this week after the warehouse coupon for this product. (from a $/L perspective) So for those of us (I'm one of them) who don't want to go outside because it's stupid cold, this Amazon deal is pretty good!

If you add in gas money to go to Costco, this deal actually is better. (but who goes to Costco for just laundry detergent?)
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3930 posts
3469 upvotes
The NORTH
I've ordered liquid laundry detergent twice from Amazon. Once with no issue and once had a leaky bottle. Not something I would personally order from Amazon just because of the shippers handling of the package.
Dec 22, 2012
346 posts
107 upvotes
Mississauga
kr0zet wrote: I've ordered liquid laundry detergent twice from Amazon. Once with no issue and once had a leaky bottle. Not something I would personally order from Amazon just because of the shippers handling of the package.
Same experience, that being said you chat with them after and they have always made it right by sending another
Dec 25, 2012
661 posts
348 upvotes
Kingston
These are $4.99 at FreshCo right now. I picked up 4 on Thursday. I think the sale ends today.
Nov 22, 2017
836 posts
1202 upvotes
donl8098 wrote: $4.99 at freshco Feb 6-8.
PM Home Depot for another 10% off and free shipping. Don’t even need to walk outside.
Mar 25, 2006
647 posts
381 upvotes
nuxper wrote: These are $4.99 at FreshCo right now. I picked up 4 on Thursday. I think the sale ends today.
donl8098 wrote: $4.99 at freshco Feb 6-8.
Unfortunately, only for the east.