Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.co.uk] [Delete - Company won't ship] Navitech PS4/PSVR Backpack - £50.98 ($83.10 Canadian)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2017 7:46 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2999 posts
1707 upvotes

[Amazon.co.uk] [Delete - Company won't ship] Navitech PS4/PSVR Backpack - £50.98 ($83.10 Canadian)

**EDIT: Just received a cancellation saying the company can't ship to me in Canada. Even though everything they indicate shows they would. **

First, $83 for a case for your VR and PS4 Pro is not for everyone and may be overpriced for some.

For me, I will be taking my setup all over for friends/family and even to the office for a team building exercise (with Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes) so a quality transportation solution was required since I ride public transportation in the city.

I came across this bag on Amazon.ca for $157! and laughed.

So then I checked for other retailers to see if they also sold it but really only found Amazon that I trusted.

Amazon Canada $157.12 after shipping (taxes extra)

Amazon USA $83.99 + shipping and taxes ($109.59 Canadian + taxes/shipping extra)

Amazon.co.uk £44.99 + £5.99 shipping ($83.10 Canadian)

So some big saving and Amazon.co.uk accepted and is processing the order now. It is sold through a seller on Amazon.

If anyone else knows of a better travel bag for both PSVR and PS4 Pro, let me know right away so I can cancel in time.
Last edited by uklamen on Feb 16th, 2017 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
5 replies
Dec 31, 2009
639 posts
26 upvotes
This is actually pretty interesting. I bring my PS4 Pro to my brothers place and we play side by side. I always just used whatever bag we had.

Great idea, decent price for it but its just a bit hard for me to invest in. Thanks though OP.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2999 posts
1707 upvotes
SplitSnake wrote: I always just used whatever bag we had.
I just used an old laptop backpack before for just the system. The best way to transport if you still have it is the original box in my mind. Sadly the cats claimed my PS4 Pro box in the middle of the night after I got it.

With the VR it comes a little more tricky. Hopefully this is as protected as the images show. Not a huge fan of walking around with $1000+ worth of hardware unless the backpack is solid!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11784 posts
2727 upvotes
Toronto
uklamen wrote: I just used an old laptop backpack before for just the system. The best way to transport if you still have it is the original box in my mind. Sadly the cats claimed my PS4 Pro box in the middle of the night after I got it.

With the VR it comes a little more tricky. Hopefully this is as protected as the images show. Not a huge fan of walking around with $1000+ worth of hardware unless the backpack is solid!
I don't like the idea of unplugging and carrying around my expensive home console and peripherals...but if I would do that then I need a rugged carrying case to protect it.

I like the idea of this backpack but would have preferred a hardshell outercase instead of soft foam one. But yeah, carrying around 1000+ on your back is not a good idea in general....I mean what if you drop the bag off a table onto a hard floor...even the bag won't protect sensitive electronic components INSIDE the hardware from getting loose or breaking off from the impact internally. It's too risky for me personally, and that's why I never unplug my consoles...unless I want to repack them in their original boxes and put them in storage for whatever reason.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Oct 11, 2014
319 posts
234 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
Looks like this could be worthwhile for some. I agree its not for everyone though.

I have a friend who brings his Wii U around to everyone's house to play Mario Kart, Smash, etc. A Wii U version of this backpack probably would've helped him for the past several years!
Jul 4, 2016
113 posts
180 upvotes
For those long romantic gaming sessions in the woods.