[Amazon.co.uk] [PS3/PS4/PC] Logitech G29 Racing Wheel + Pedal ($267 CDN all in, $200 off reg.)
- Deal Link:
- Amazon UK
- All in is $267.22 Canadian after conversion
- Use card without foreign transaction fee (ex. Chase Amazon)
- Use global priority shipping. Faster and cheaper
- Logitech does not do International warranty. At the mercy of Amazon or your own to fix problems
- Power adapter has removable cord with UK plug ends. Just swap cord if you have one, or get plug adapter (see rest of OP link for replacement adapter if needed)
- Manual shifter does not come standard with Logitech G29. It does have paddle shifters on wheel though
- Enjoy the full racing experience at almost half the cost!
**Edit : Pick global priority shipping for increased discount (faster and cheaper) - thanks to user Taurine for heads up.**
Since getting a PSVR and the recent add on to Dirt Rally adding VR mode, it is time to buy a PS4 racing wheel.
I decided to get the Logitech G29 designed for PS4. Reviews on the wheel are great, regardless of how it is considered a rebranding of a G27.
This wheel can currently be bought at Amazon.ca for $399.99 ($451.98 all in)
I wasn't ready to pay that so I went digging for a better deal.
Amazon.co.uk has it significantly cheaper even after conversion and fees.
The only thing you need to do to make this work in North America is swap out the cable for one that works in Canada. If you're like me you've collected endless amounts of cables where you will likely find one that works.
The power brick is the same regardless of country, only the cord changes.
If you don't have a cable suitable, you can always snag this replacement adapter.
Hope it helps anyone looking for a wheel like me.