• May 27th, 2019 1:13 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18884 posts
27194 upvotes
ONTARIO

[Amazon.co.uk] Sign into Amazon App for first time to get £10 promo code - YMMV

Was looking at some blu-rays on Amazon.co.uk and came across this promo.
Eligible Amazon customers who sign into the Amazon App for the very first time between 1st April 2019and 31st May 2019 inclusive will receive a £10 promotional code to redeem against a future qualified purchase of £30 or more on Amazon.co.uk on or before 16th June 2019
1. Open Amazon Shopping app on your phone
2. Go to settings top left and scroll down to the country icon and change it to United Kingdom and then click done. App will reload to Amazon.co.uk
3. Scroll down the main page until you see the banner "Thanks for signing in! Tap here to claim your £10 promo code.".
4. After you've claimed the code, you can instantly use it (via app only, credit is not seen on desktop).

The code is good for £10 off £30 and expires June 16th 2019.

Having signed into the Amazon app many times myself, I wasn't sure if it was going to work. However I had never used the app when set to Amazon.co.uk, so I gave it a shot and sure enough it let me redeem for the £10 promo.

Terms and conditions: https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/?node=163344 ... f=eumm0006
6 replies
Oct 22, 2005
818 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
signed in for the first time on UK amazon on the app..apart from verification...once signed in never gave me the "thanks for signing in" ...oh well...worth a shot...others may have better luck then me :)
Last edited by pendragon on May 26th, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1372 posts
1497 upvotes
Works for me. Not sure what I am going to get from Amazon UK but might as well. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3718 posts
3729 upvotes
Alberta
Cucumference wrote: Works for me. Not sure what I am going to get from Amazon UK but might as well. Thanks!
I already purchased one on a previous deal, but this might be a good opportunity to get the Harmony Elite remote that often gets a pretty great discount on Amazon.uk compared to here in North America.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11537 posts
8374 upvotes
Oil Country
Sweet... will probably used this to buy either Captain Marvel or Endgame. Amazon.IT has/had a promo where you can get 8 euro for adding three items to your shopping list. I ended up paying around $10-15 for the Captain America 4K Trilogy. Also used a 40 euro credit which I received when I purchased the Venom 4K Steelbook. They couldn't include the little action figure, so they gave me a 40 euro credit... lol.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18884 posts
27194 upvotes
ONTARIO
If anyone is interested, they also have a marvel blu ray promo on right now. Supposed to be buy any 2 marvel blu rays for £15 or any 2 3D movies for £18.
Just gotta make sure they're region free and will ship to Canada. If they qualify for the promo, it will say on the product page "Promotion Message Blu-ray 2 for £15"