Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] 2-Pack Wyze Cam 1080p HD Wireless Camera w/ Amazon Echo Show 5 $50.71 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2020 3:02 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2065 posts
5926 upvotes

[Amazon.com] 2-Pack Wyze Cam 1080p HD Wireless Camera w/ Amazon Echo Show 5 $50.71 USD

This does not ship to Canada. You will need family/friends or mailbox in order to get this deal.
18 replies
Jul 13, 2016
255 posts
378 upvotes
For someone who cares first and foremost about price, and video quality and feature set come later (eg if you are using it to monitor a pet or something), then Wyze is a great option.
Feb 9, 2020
8 posts
8 upvotes
Deal is dead already :( no time to get it.
But great deal if you were able to get it on time
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1232 posts
591 upvotes
Near GTA
soupmaster666 wrote: and feature set come later (eg if you are using it to monitor a pet or something), then Wyze is a great option.
What do you mean by this? I use Wyze cam for monitoring pets and kids no problem
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2065 posts
5926 upvotes
Lebs4life wrote: Deal is dead already :( no time to get it.
But great deal if you were able to get it on time
Back in stock.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1482 posts
415 upvotes
Center of the univer…
soupmaster666 wrote: For someone who cares first and foremost about price, and video quality and feature set come later (eg if you are using it to monitor a pet or something), then Wyze is a great option.
Wyze comes with HD quality, free 12 second cloud storage, option to install your own microSD card, comes with an option to add on optional continuous cloud storage, person detection (which was taken away with the recent firmware but promised to get added back on), and a great price. Not sure what you mean by lack of features or quality.
Jan 20, 2011
995 posts
587 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
Wyze is amazing for the price. Even if at 50$ a piece it will still be a good price.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30518 posts
1480 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Another Red, White and Blue flag deals deal.
May 5, 2013
43 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
How is this a better deal than the wyze cam v2 wireless two pack at $71 at Amazon.ca? Can someone explain, I'm not a tech expert
Jul 8, 2008
805 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto
iamkoh wrote: How is this a better deal than the wyze cam v2 wireless two pack at $71 at Amazon.ca? Can someone explain, I'm not a tech expert
You don’t get the echo show with the Canadian deal
Dec 31, 2009
139 posts
260 upvotes
town fmrly known as …
they were on sale for 25 at the home depots in Buffalo this wknd. There were also some deals on the sense starter kit and cam + 32 Gb SD
May 5, 2013
43 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
Thabks! For clarifying . Two questions: if you get four cameras and two echo, can you connect the multiple echo to show live stream from the cameras? Second: is it best to get the micro SD from wyze or will any brand do?
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1232 posts
591 upvotes
Near GTA
@awais don’t forget the option to be completely off their app/system with RTSP local streaming! These guys are amazing
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1232 posts
591 upvotes
Near GTA
iamkoh wrote: Thabks! For clarifying . Two questions: if you get four cameras and two echo, can you connect the multiple echo to show live stream from the cameras? Second: is it best to get the micro SD from wyze or will any brand do?
I don’t use the echo, but I’ve got 3 wyze apps showing video at the same time. RTSP streaming would allow it as well. So yes.

If you’re worried about specs or fakes, buy from wyze? Otherwise, you can save money buying yourself. The only requirement is to use high endurance SD cards. You don’t need bigger than 16/32gb and this only helps with viewing none event video. You may not even need an SD card because all events are cloud stored free for 7 days. If there’s no event (motion/sound detection) what are you looking for? That’s why I don’t use SD cards