[Amazon.com] $8.62 off $50 at Amazon.com

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2017 5:11 pm
[OP]
Jan 25, 2007
339 posts
117 upvotes

[Amazon.com] $8.62 off $50 at Amazon.com

Looks like it's available to international orders, so fire up your credit cards!

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=15240005011

To Redeem Offer:

Add $50 or more of eligible items to your cart.
Enter promo code BIGTHANKS at checkout.

Exclusions and terms:

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 2/22/2017.
Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com.
Offer does not apply to digital content, video games, or Amazon Gift Cards.
Offer does not apply to orders placed through Alexa, Prime Now, Amazon Restaurants, or any mobile application other than the Amazon Shopping App.
Offer limited to one per customer and account.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1650 posts
1351 upvotes
doesn't work for me :(

added an item, applied the code and it says it was successfully applied without showing any discount.

tried to checkout again but with a different item and it says "The promotional code you entered has already been redeemed."
Always hungry ;)
Jun 26, 2016
299 posts
37 upvotes
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
3253 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
nintendo wrote: doesn't work for me :(

added an item, applied the code and it says it was successfully applied without showing any discount.

tried to checkout again but with a different item and it says "The promotional code you entered has already been redeemed."
Items must be sold and shipped by Amazon so an item being sold by a 3rd party but fulfilled by Amazon doesn't count. It also does not stack with any Amazon given credits (i.e. the $10 "courtesy credit" fiasco from a few months back). The $8.62 discount is already added to your account hence it says it has been redeemed. When the $50 threshold is met with the previous conditions, you should see it.
Sep 22, 2008
8 posts
2 upvotes
Worked for me!

Make sure you aren't on amazon.ca and that the item you are buying is sold by amazon.com
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Thanks, so the coupon code can only use on US Amazon right?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5483 posts
2299 upvotes
pathfinder35 wrote: Thanks OP - bought a z-wave light switch dimmer https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MU ... UTF8&psc=1 and a iphone 6s case.

I selected options displayed in left column of screen - 'ship to Canada' and sold by amazon.com to make finding items easier.
Let us know if you see any difference between the new version of the GE switch and the older 12724 version (I presume you have some installed)
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
1953 posts
1415 upvotes
Surrey
VarunG611 wrote: you can buy gift cards also
doesn't work for me. I keep getting "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase"
Mar 15, 2017
31 posts
7 upvotes
Waterloo
ffonly wrote: doesn't work for me. I keep getting "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase"
I bought gap/banana republic egift card and it worked.
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
VarunG611 wrote: you can buy gift cards also
"Offer does not apply to digital content, video games, or Amazon Gift Cards."
I doubt it
Mar 15, 2017
31 posts
7 upvotes
Waterloo
carols110 wrote: "Offer does not apply to digital content, video games, or Amazon Gift Cards."
I doubt it
Try it yourself. It worked on both my accounts.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tried to buy Sephora Gift Card but it can't be shipped to my address....
Mar 15, 2017
31 posts
7 upvotes
Waterloo
lorreilme wrote: tried to buy Sephora Gift Card but it can't be shipped to my address....
Look for e-gift cards.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9157 posts
7503 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
VarunG611 wrote: I bought gap/banana republic egift card and it worked.
Tried to do the same and got "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."