Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Add Debit Card to Amazon.com Wallet for $10 Credit YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2020 3:29 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1678 posts
2053 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon.com] Add Debit Card to Amazon.com Wallet for $10 Credit YMMV

Get $10 promotional credit when you add an eligible debit card to your Amazon wallet.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089NTWN1D?_e ... 6f1c7568a0

The credit is only for Amazon.com, not Amazon.ca; however, the debit card information you enter will be end up on both .com and .ca accounts. My credit will expire in 30 days (Nov 19), I assume others eligible for this will be the same.

If the debit card is eligible, message: "You added Visa ending in 0123. Your card was added to your Amazon wallet. We added $10 promotional balance to your account. This balance will be automatically applied to your next order." (see screenshot). Note that I used a TD Bank VISA debit card. Your card needs to have an expiration date.

E-mail: (see screenshot) "This offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement and entered a valid, non-expired card through the “Add-a-Card” promotion. Credit must be redeemed by 5:36 hrs UTC on 11/19/2020. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time. The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities which qualify for this offer. Offer excludes certain Digital content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Cloud drive and paid subscriptions such as Prime, Kindle Unlimited, Free Time Unlimited, Comixology Unlimited and Personal Shopper services. The credit will be allocated proportionally among all eligible items in your order. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. You are responsible for the final purchase price after the credit is applied, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges. If any of the products purchased with the credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies."

Balance did apply in the case of the elephant stuffed toy (see screenshot).
Images
  • Screenshot_20201020-013031_Firefox.jpg
  • Screenshot_20201020-014332_Outlook.jpg
  • Screenshot_20201020-013927_Firefox.jpg
  • Screenshot_20201020-013623_Firefox.jpg
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
I have $50 offer, been in my account for the last few weeks

This offer showed up in my Canadian account, but it appears for Amazon.COM
Images
  • Screenshot_20201020-023736_Chrome.png
  • Screenshot_20201020-023655_Chrome.png
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3320 posts
2372 upvotes
No dice for me, just suggests that add a backup card to my Amazon Wallet but doesn't show me about a promotional credit offer with it. Bit of a disappointment... :(

Thanks anyway OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1678 posts
2053 upvotes
GTA
TransporterSD wrote: I have $50 offer, been in my account for the last few weeks

Great offer! I'm jealous. I was browsing through books on the Canadian website when I came across the ad too
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
TransporterSD wrote: I have $50 offer, been in my account for the last few weeks

Killer offer. Glad you posted screenshots, otherwise I wouldn't have believed it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
beachlover wrote: Killer offer. Glad you posted screenshots, otherwise I wouldn't have believed it.
Haha,

Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2006
6494 posts
2490 upvotes
Ontario
Where exactly in our Amazon accounts should we go to potentially see these offers?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay, AF $0
MBNA RWE 5.4% grocery/resto
Bank: EQ (1.5%)
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1678 posts
2053 upvotes
GTA
If link doesn't work, try digging around the "Your Payments" section under Your Account. Again, this is only for Amazon.com.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
No luck here. Got pissed off and removed all my cards lol
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Jan 1, 2014
313 posts
141 upvotes
BRAMPTON / DT
None here either! Oh well better luck next time.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Just applied this offer to my second account another free $50

Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Just got another offer but this time $10. the initial $50 has been spent and master card removed from my profile. I guess once the master card is removed they give you the promo again. Will be spending the other $50 on my osecond account and removing the master card to get the second promo of $10. Amazon has been great

Oct 23, 2019
125 posts
125 upvotes
So this is not for a new Amazon.com account but an existing one for people that may have received the email. I wanted to sign up to Amazon.com but keep it separate from my Amazon.ca account
Is that possible or is a Amazon.com account login good for both .ca and .com?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1678 posts
2053 upvotes
GTA
Dbatman wrote: So this is not for a new Amazon.com account but an existing one for people that may have received the email. I wanted to sign up to Amazon.com but keep it separate from my Amazon.ca account
Yes, I use the same e-mail for both .ca and .com. It's easier this way.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
QuicKi7 wrote: Yes, I use the same e-mail for both .ca and .com. It's easier this way.
Same

Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2873 posts
3520 upvotes
Vancouver
Dbatman wrote: So this is not for a new Amazon.com account but an existing one for people that may have received the email. I wanted to sign up to Amazon.com but keep it separate from my Amazon.ca account
I log-in with the same email and password to both sites. I think I only ever "signed up" for .ca, but I'm pretty sure the accounts are connected. Just tested that I can log into UK Amazon, etc with the same account too and I've never bought anything other than CA or US.
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
I never get emails from Amazon, how do I REsubscribe?!