Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.com

Amazon.ca Rewards Mastercard - 5% on $3,000

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2021 5:24 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Mar 9, 2005
170 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.com] Amazon.ca Rewards Mastercard - 5% on $3,000

Image

Not hot at all, considering their old card by Chase came with 0% foreign FX, but it's a free card - meh.

Welcome offer: Get 5% back at Amazon.ca, grocery stores, and restaurants for 6 months after approval, on first $3,000 in eligible purchases††
1.5% back on Amazon.ca thereafter.
1.0% back on all other purchases.
75 replies
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 26, 2003
36799 posts
4968 upvotes
Winnipeg
i saw that too but keep in mind you only get 1.5% off after 6 month, when you can get 10% off by using amazon gc from other users.
WTB amazon gc @90%
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3890 posts
3737 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I looked at the last week as well, not a good deal after the first $3000 spend. Cold deal
******************************************************
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
******************************************************
Member
May 25, 2015
449 posts
991 upvotes
on
Or just even a card with 3-4% CB on groceries, buy Amazon giftcards from a grocery store
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
18701 posts
21374 upvotes
GTA
I don't see a good reason to change from my Brim card, with 2% always at Amazon.ca, free forex, free Boingo.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2564 posts
1182 upvotes
engineered wrote: I don't see a good reason to change from my Brim card, with 2% always at Amazon.ca, free forex, free Boingo.
Yup, Brim’s free card plus sign up referral bonus is a better deal than amazon’s own product!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2009
2552 posts
703 upvotes
Ottawa
who8myrice wrote:
Not hot at all, considering their old card by Chase came with 0% foreign FX, but it's a free card - meh.

Welcome offer: Get 5% back at Amazon.ca, grocery stores, and restaurants for 6 months after approval, on first $3,000 in eligible purchases††
1.5% back on Amazon.ca thereafter.
1.0% back on all other purchases.
May I ask why did you post it to HOT deals if you by yourself considering it as "not hot at all"?
Last edited by golden_m on Oct 7th, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
1354 posts
1463 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Its dead, Jim. Link redirects to Amazon, pulled from MBNA as well.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 26, 2013
172 posts
217 upvotes
Vernon BC
sid8tive wrote: Its dead, Jim. Link redirects to Amazon, pulled from MBNA as well.
Link works just fine..
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
1354 posts
1463 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Msan2000 wrote: Link works just fine..
Nope. Re-directs to Amazon home page for me. Maybe its a QC thing/issue?
Member
Nov 30, 2016
268 posts
297 upvotes
Ontario
Link shows the mastercard page for 3secs then it redirects to Amazon.ca homepage..


edit: works in EDGE, clear your browser cache
Last edited by MadCatz on Oct 7th, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 26, 2013
172 posts
217 upvotes
Vernon BC
sid8tive wrote: Nope. Re-directs to Amazon home page for me. Maybe its a QC thing/issue?
Strange, I tried with Edge.. got redirected to home.. 2 different chrome browsers and it worked fine..
Member
Oct 26, 2016
298 posts
297 upvotes
sid8tive wrote: Nope. Re-directs to Amazon home page for me. Maybe its a QC thing/issue?
Am in Montreal right now and it works Thinking Face
But meh that card it is not good for me
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
1354 posts
1463 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Msan2000 wrote: Strange, I tried with Edge.. got redirected to home.. 2 different chrome browsers and it worked fine..
It bounces me on all browsers: Chrome, Edge, and FF.
Member
Dec 1, 2018
204 posts
228 upvotes
divx wrote: i saw that too but keep in mind you only get 1.5% off after 6 month, when you can get 10% off by using amazon gc from other users.
Where do you get 10% off?
Member
Oct 17, 2005
395 posts
710 upvotes
Toronto
I thought it you're a prime member you get 2.5% cash back after promo for purchases @ Amazon.ca (which is ok if you shop a lot at Amazon)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
1354 posts
1463 upvotes
Blainville, QC
blazer7 wrote: I thought it you're a prime member you get 2.5% cash back after promo for purchases @ Amazon.ca (which is ok if you shop a lot at Amazon)
Yep, plus 2.5% CB on foreign transactions (i.e. net 0% forex-fee)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 26, 2003
36799 posts
4968 upvotes
Winnipeg
EverydayWeDeal wrote: Where do you get 10% off?
post a wtb thread and you will get responses for 10% off, or just pm @raccoon
WTB amazon gc @90%
Sr. Member
Sep 25, 2018
916 posts
1798 upvotes
divx wrote: i saw that too but keep in mind you only get 1.5% off after 6 month, when you can get 10% off by using amazon gc from other users.
Where is a reliable source of GC? Do you mean users of RFD?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1543 posts
145 upvotes
What is BRIM card with no fee forex. I have home trust wonder if it it is worth to switch to BRIM?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)