Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

[Amazon US] MyQ Smart Garage Hub G0301 $32.99 + $11.37 (shipping, import) USD (or $60.63 CAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2019 8:51 am
Nov 7, 2006
559 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.com] [Amazon US] MyQ Smart Garage Hub G0301 $32.99 + $11.37 (shipping, import) USD (or $60.63 CAD)

While it's not as cheap as the Amazon.ca deal back in July this year, this price is not too far off from $49.xx + tax. Note that this bundle only includes one myQ sensor, so those that have 2 non-myQ-enabled (compatible) openers, will need to add one more sensor.
8 replies
Jul 15, 2003
911 posts
637 upvotes
Ottawa
I recommend you order this from Amazon Canada since you probably will be returning it. I bought one and it constantly lost contact between the door sensor and the hub. I returned it to Amazon as defective and got a replacement with the exact same issue. Read the reviews and you'll see lots of people with the same problem.

Great device if it works consistently for you, but for I gave up after two tries.
Feb 2, 2006
565 posts
439 upvotes
rodenti wrote: I recommend you order this from Amazon Canada since you probably will be returning it. I bought one and it constantly lost contact between the door sensor and the hub. I returned it to Amazon as defective and got a replacement with the exact same issue. Read the reviews and you'll see lots of people with the same problem.

Great device if it works consistently for you, but for I gave up after two tries.
I haven't had any issues with mine in the 3 years I've owned it.
Nov 7, 2006
559 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
Will have to see how well it works when it gets here. However, I'm hoping I won't have to use the sensor (at least according to Chamberlain chat support) since both of my openers are myQ enabled.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2003
5265 posts
1623 upvotes
SK
rodenti wrote: I recommend you order this from Amazon Canada since you probably will be returning it. I bought one and it constantly lost contact between the door sensor and the hub. I returned it to Amazon as defective and got a replacement with the exact same issue. Read the reviews and you'll see lots of people with the same problem.

The first time I started losing connection, I changed the battery and it started working perfectly again.

Also, I cut the buzzer out and covered the light on top to be more stealth. The hub is loud and bright when closing the door.
shopper-X
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2099 posts
1824 upvotes
AB
Turge wrote: I haven't had any issues with mine in the 3 years I've owned it.
Same, works very well with Apple Watch as well. There's free 1-year Google Assistant subscription as well. At least it was a few months ago. Not sure about today.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
Turge wrote: I haven't had any issues with mine in the 3 years I've owned it.
yup, installed one purchased during Prime days and works fine.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
I haven't had any problem with the one I purchased on prime day. I wonder if the connection issues people are having is from weak WiFi in their garage. I have Google WiFi mesh network with 4 access points including one in the room above my garage.
Feb 2, 2006
565 posts
439 upvotes
shopper-X wrote: Also, I cut the buzzer out and covered the light on top to be more stealth. The hub is loud and bright when closing the door.
I did the same.. That beeping was ridiculously loud!

For those on the fence about this products, I have the door paired with my smartthings hub using a custom handler/smart app. At 11pm, my garage door automatically closes if the smartthings motion sensor in the garage doesn't detect any activity. This can also be achieved through Google Assistant (minus the motion sensor part) by creating a routine that executes at a specific time.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)