Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Amazon USA $10 credit YMMW For Adding Master Card

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2020 10:45 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada

[Amazon.com] Amazon USA $10 credit YMMW For Adding Master Card

I was just buying something on Amazon and at the top saw this "Add a master card and get $10 off". Added a card and it gave $10usa for next purchase when shipped by Amazon.com.
So, I guess, try to log in to your amazon.com and see if you get the same message.
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
Extra info: I made a purchase yesterday, before I saw this. Another person confirmed that he also made a purchase before seeing it. In that person's case, he made a purchase, saw the discount, canceled the order and reordered again with $10off a minute later.
Again, I am not sure if it will show to everyone. It said in the description of that page that it is an individual offer.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2003
1027 posts
282 upvotes
Mississauga
did you have a credit card on your account before?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
Anyone w/ feedback on Amazon US to Canada shipping?
Am assuming long shipping times due to demand, pandemic and subsequent shutdowns/closings
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
intx wrote: did you have a credit card on your account before?
had a visa
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
KravenHead wrote: Anyone w/ feedback on Amazon US to Canada shipping?
Am assuming long shipping times due to demand, pandemic and subsequent shutdowns/closings
These days it's 2.5-4 weeks on average for me. I order quite a bit and it's definitely slower. Used to be about 2 weeks average.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12139 posts
2759 upvotes
Guelph
I ordered a case from rhinoshield amazon usa. Took total 3 days! I was floored! Pretty sure this is not the norm.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12139 posts
2759 upvotes
Guelph
I ordered a case from rhinoshield amazon usa. Took total 3 days! I was floored! Pretty sure this is not the norm.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3977 posts
4228 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: Did anyone else get this offer?
I tried doing what the OP said (ordering and cancelling) but didn’t work. Mind you, I had a MasterCard already in my profile so I had to remove it before I tried.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19712 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
got a shipment on Aug 18 fulfilled by Amazon

Capture.PNG
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
damn, if i had this offer it be pretty good to use with the brim we card! just checking my accounts now... .ca and .com accounts are both the same right?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3586 posts
1993 upvotes
Whitehorse
If it's shipped by USPS, expect a long deadly. Trump's guy is burning it down.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9824 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
mikka2017 wrote: damn, if i had this offer it be pretty good to use with the brim we card! just checking my accounts now... .ca and .com accounts are both the same right?
I think it is not the same. But the credit card profile are shared.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)