Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

AUKEY true wireless earbuds $29.99 after $30 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2021 5:20 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4189 posts
3200 upvotes
toronto
farzaan34 wrote: Watch the video posted in this thread but mic quality is basically unrecognizable
did you even watch the video?
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2020
1373 posts
1633 upvotes
I'm very leery of buying Aukey stuff via Amazon.ca because each of the handful of different Aukey Amazon.ca storefronts emphatically insist that they are the only legitimate Aukey Amazon.ca storefront, and that all the other Aukey Amazon.ca storefronts are scammers.

This does not inspire confidence that any of the Aukey Amazon.ca storefronts are actually legitimate.

Anyone interested in this deal should look very closely at which Amazon vendor is selling the product.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4008 posts
8784 upvotes
Vancouver
Touch control = NO THANKS

Absolute garbage
Apr 25, 2016
240 posts
329 upvotes
taxland
Bought one. Thx OP. Will see how they work out. Hope I returns will be easy if they don't work well.
Mar 16, 2006
247 posts
87 upvotes
Milton
Hey Guys,

I just pulled the trigger on the EP-T10 upgraded that OP posted but see Amazon also recommending the EP-T31 which are posted at $49.99 with $15 off coupon. Tried doing some quick research and found that the EP-T31 has a 7mm driver vs the 6mm in the EP-T10 but the EP-T10 has 7 hour battery life vs 5 hours for the EP-T31. Other than that, the specs looks pretty comparable. Anyone have experience with either or both and can comment on which are the better buy?

Here's the link to the EP-T31: EP-T31 Link
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2589 posts
638 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Are any of these models better for calls?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2704 posts
6120 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought aukey earbuds to test out and have a cheap pair laying around. After using them for a few days, I have to say I’m pretty disappointed. The mic quality doesn’t sound great and when I tried to sync the earbuds to my laptop the lag was very bad to use to stream movies. The music quality was ok but didn’t get as loud compared to my other earbuds. I’ll probably be returning mine soon.
Last edited by jetertmac on Apr 17th, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
Pamplemouse wrote: AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds sporthttps://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08DJ6VYRT/ref=cm_sw_r ... 2AMZCBNG59

How is this compared to OP’s earbuds?
Someone will buy this and report back on how mediocre it really is.

It's rapid-fire mediocre wireless earbuds season, non-stop.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Jan 1, 2021
122 posts
83 upvotes
Pamplemouse wrote: AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds sport https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08DJ6VYRT/ref ... 2AMZCBNG59

How is this compared to OP’s earbuds?
I have tried the one similar with OP and one similar with Xiaomi earbuds and their mic is absolute garbage. This one looks ok though.

But if you are looking for wireless charging / decent mic I've tried and this one is not bad.
https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Headphon ... B08FLGHKHB
Jul 1, 2010
569 posts
354 upvotes
Is it just me or these cheap(er) TWS headphones never worked with laptop for Teams calling.

I like to listen to music while working , but had to change to a wired headphone everytime there is a teams call. :(
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1309 posts
237 upvotes
Calgary
SamG852 wrote: Anyone have thoughts on how all the ones posted compare to these ones?

https://www.amazon.ca/Soundcore-Microph ... 948&sr=8-3

I loved them, but lost em and am looking to get a replacement. Microphone worked well, charge help well. Stayed in my ears well enough to exercise.
I have both - I prefer the ones you have linked to here.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5656 posts
9601 upvotes
BC
chovan wrote: Is it just me or these cheap(er) TWS headphones never worked with laptop for Teams calling.

I like to listen to music while working , but had to change to a wired headphone everytime there is a teams call. :(
Did you try going into teams settings (not windows taskbar settings) and making sure the sound output and mic settings are set to the earbuds?

my work laptop doesn't always switch over for calls and I have to manually change it
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2836 posts
6763 upvotes
middleofnowhere wrote: I'm very leery of buying Aukey stuff via Amazon.ca because each of the handful of different Aukey Amazon.ca storefronts emphatically insist that they are the only legitimate Aukey Amazon.ca storefront, and that all the other Aukey Amazon.ca storefronts are scammers.

This does not inspire confidence that any of the Aukey Amazon.ca storefronts are actually legitimate.

Anyone interested in this deal should look very closely at which Amazon vendor is selling the product.
Pretty sure AUKEY Direct is the legitimate store. They have the most feedback. I've had them contact about a faulty product and they sent out a replacement.

Here is their info on the invoice

Shenzhen Zimi Trading Co., Ltd.
No.1, Lane 9, Shangmugu
Community,
Pinghu Street, Longgang District
Shenzhen, Guangdong, 518000
CN
Jul 1, 2010
569 posts
354 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Did you try going into teams settings (not windows taskbar settings) and making sure the sound output and mic settings are set to the earbuds?

my work laptop doesn't always switch over for calls and I have to manually change it
I tried everything. The BT connection to laptop has two entries.: *** Stero and *** AG . The Stero does not support mic input, AG is the one you are supposed to use but either very bad quality or no sound at all.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2306 posts
3008 upvotes
Derfel wrote: I have both - I prefer the ones you have linked to here.
for the Anker, can you use only the left one for calls? without the right one on.

Aukey left one requires right one to be on...
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)