Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] DEWALT DCS356D1 20V XR Variable Speed Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit - US$ 129 + $30 (Shipping & Duty)

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5655 posts
7010 upvotes

DEWALT DCS356D1 20V XR Variable Speed Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit - US$ 129 + $30 (Shipping & Duty)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Amazon.com
NOTE :
(1) The deal is from US Amazon (Amazon.com)
(2) This is the new model with 3-speed selector. The kit itself cost $US129. If you need to ship to Canada, there is other fees about US$30.
(3) Amazon.ca does NOT carry this new product yet.
(4) Canadian Tire is selling the bare tool for Cdn$129. Here is the link
(5) Homdepot Canada is selling this kit for $269. Here is the link

The 3-speed selector allows users to choose their speed setting based on application.
Brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
Dual-grip variable speed trigger gives users ultimate speed and application control
Universal accessory adapter for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands
Quick-change accessory system allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without wrenches

5 replies
Apr 26, 2019
57 posts
76 upvotes
Montreal
I have this kit and it's amazing. It was on sale at Reno Depot and I was able to price match it for $181.58 + taxes early this month.
Images
  • upload.jpg
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5655 posts
7010 upvotes
I have been waiting for the speed select feature. Comments or reviews are very positive. If anyone doesn't care the new feature, then wait for the old model on sale, I believe it will fall under clearance section soon.

The price in the title (about US$160) already includes tax. It is about Cdn$216 with using 1.35 exchange rate. It is just a little bit more expensive than you. The deal is even better if someone can ship to US address directly.
Cynically wrote: I have this kit and it's amazing. It was on sale at Reno Depot and I was able to price match it for $181.58 + taxes early this month.
Apr 26, 2019
57 posts
76 upvotes
Montreal
lcmt wrote: I have been waiting for the speed select feature. Comments or reviews are very positive. If anyone doesn't care the new feature, then wait for the old model on sale, I believe it will fall under clearance section soon.

The price in the title (about US$160) already includes tax. It is about Cdn$216 with using 1.35 exchange rate. It is just a little bit more expensive than you. The deal is even better if someone can ship to US address directly.
Yeah, they are clearing the DCS355D1 already at Reno Depot as well.
Images
  • upload.jpg