Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 $149.99USD (46% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2019 5:55 pm
[OP]
Dec 14, 2013
112 posts
133 upvotes
AJAX

[Amazon.com] ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 $149.99USD (46% off)

Amazon.com has the Deebot 500 for half off. Ships to Canada.
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 20th, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
6 replies
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
2040 posts
1489 upvotes
Fredericton
.com and USD.
Koodo - $39/10GB
Koodo - $70 Huawei P20
Mar 3, 2019
52 posts
334 upvotes
Why would I spend $150 to have a robot vacuum my house when I can take advantage of the outrageous $799 price error and vacuum my house with a small handheld Dyson? The safety yellow and purple also blend seemlesly into my broom closet decor.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
3508 posts
852 upvotes
Ecovac is trash company, i had 2 replacements from Amazon in 6 months.

After that when i tried to RMA, Ecovac said they don't do repairs for Canadians and a distribution center is coming.

After that they just stopped replying, maybe things have changed but I'll never purchase from them again.

It was a fantastic robot when it worked though.
Jan 24, 2008
82 posts
96 upvotes
JonSnow wrote: Ecovac is trash company, i had 2 replacements from Amazon in 6 months.

After that when i tried to RMA, Ecovac said they don't do repairs for Canadians and a distribution center is coming.

After that they just stopped replying, maybe things have changed but I'll never purchase from them again.

It was a fantastic robot when it worked though.
I can't speak to this model but I bought the N79 last year, the gears in the wheel broke within the first month and they shipped me a new/better N79S immediately with no questions, and it's still humming along nicely.. I love the thing, works great.. so nice to just pick stuff up and let it go and do it's thing..
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
3508 posts
852 upvotes
gofishsean wrote: I can't speak to this model but I bought the N79 last year, the gears in the wheel broke within the first month and they shipped me a new/better N79S immediately with no questions, and it's still humming along nicely.. I love the thing, works great.. so nice to just pick stuff up and let it go and do it's thing..
Guess they have improved now, my experience with this company was horrible.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3030 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
I had a N79 go bad i.e. one side brush motor locked up after some diagnostics they sent me a N79S. The N79s failed a few months later kept beeping while on charge contacted them again and they had me send it to a place in Woodbridge and a new N79S was sent out from Amazon Mississauga.