• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2018 7:22 pm
[OP]
Nov 11, 2013
617 posts
1589 upvotes
Westmount, QC

[Amazon.com] Etekcity 300ml Essential Oil Diffuser $16.99

Etekcity Corp via Amazon has the popular Etekcity 300ml Essential Oil Diffuser for $16.99 today. Usually, $30 so buying this is a no-brainer.

Well reviewed - 4.4 from 518 reviews, A on Fakespot.
Images
  • etekcity diffuser.jpg
20 replies
Dec 16, 2011
68 posts
259 upvotes
Toronto
Coupon code is: WK4ZYKEF

"Get 1 of Etekcity 300ml Essential Oil Diffuser for CDN$ 16.99 offered by Etekcity Corp. Enter code WK4ZYKEF at checkout."
Aug 7, 2005
543 posts
49 upvotes
I missed this yesterday and now the code only gives $8 off. Any other codes available?
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2004
1629 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP, ordered with code WK4ZYKEF $16.99
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
3575 posts
1377 upvotes
Mississauga
I was just about to post this as well. Now what oils do you guys recommend?
Jan 3, 2013
542 posts
188 upvotes
Winnipeg
Any side effects for carpet or furniture with using thiese products?
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
13828 posts
4290 upvotes
Toronto
sky888 wrote: thanks OP, ordered with code WK4ZYKEF $16.99
Worked for me too.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11907 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
cRaZyRaVr wrote: I was just about to post this as well. Now what oils do you guys recommend?
To relax and reduce stress, lavender is a good one. To energize, one of the citrus ones would be recommended.
Feb 19, 2012
58 posts
27 upvotes
EDMONTON
cRaZyRaVr wrote: I was just about to post this as well. Now what oils do you guys recommend?
Thanks OP! The colors look great.

Be careful when buying oils online. Many of them are often diluted with artificial fragrances, solvents, etc. Companies often add artificial fragrances to make the oils smell "better" and "stronger". If the price is too cheap, be wary. If you just want the room to smell nice, I don't think it matters too much. If you are actually looking for any therapeutic effects from the oils, then go with a more reputable company.

One Canadian company my family and I really like is Spruse Essential Oils. They are also on Amazon. Not the cheapest option on Amazon, but definitely the best quality. Best value for quality.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
3575 posts
1377 upvotes
Mississauga
CaneCola1 wrote: Thanks OP! The colors look great.

Be careful when buying oils online. Many of them are often diluted with artificial fragrances, solvents, etc. Companies often add artificial fragrances to make the oils smell "better" and "stronger". If the price is too cheap, be wary. If you just want the room to smell nice, I don't think it matters too much. If you are actually looking for any therapeutic effects from the oils, then go with a more reputable company.

One Canadian company my family and I really like is Spruse Essential Oils. They are also on Amazon. Not the cheapest option on Amazon, but definitely the best quality. Best value for quality.
I definitely want the house to smell nice and if it has any other benefits Im all game.
Aug 7, 2011
692 posts
240 upvotes
CaneCola1 wrote: Thanks OP! The colors look great.

How many hours does one bottle last ~ ?