• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 5:09 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3994 posts
1849 upvotes

[Amazon] Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition - Xbox One [Digital Code] $30 CAD/$23US

Found Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition - Xbox One digital code on Amazon.com for $30.6 CAD.

If you’re going to buy it, use a state which does not have taxes on digital goods before buying (Delaware).

Deal was found on SlickDeals.

Cheers.
11 replies
Dec 1, 2014
76 posts
90 upvotes
Anjou, QC
Theoretically a good deal unfortunately this game is absolute trash with a terrible story and really repetitive and uninteresting missions. The way the characters are written is also absolutely low IQ. I Borrowed it from a friend and regret the time I spent playing it
Jan 17, 2019
2 posts
7 upvotes
This is a cold deal - the Microsoft Store currently has the digital Deluxe Edition for $23.10 for the next six days.

For those that already own the game, the season pass and individual DLCs are also on sale.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3994 posts
1849 upvotes
DrunkTrailerParkSupervisor wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 1:07 am
Theoretically a good deal unfortunately this game is absolute trash with a terrible story and really repetitive and uninteresting missions. The way the characters are written is also absolutely low IQ. I Borrowed it from a friend and regret the time I spent playing it
I stopped playing FC after #3 I believe and haven’t touched it since lol.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2539 posts
3397 upvotes
London, Ontario
Cakes1994 wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 1:23 am
This is a cold deal - the Microsoft Store currently has the digital Deluxe Edition for $23.10 for the next six days.

For those that already own the game, the season pass and individual DLCs are also on sale.
That's a US price. The CAD price is $29.70 which is only 30 cents cheaper than OP's deal which means it isn't cold at all. And where are you getting 6 days from? It says it expires in 3.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3127 posts
2765 upvotes
Ottawa
DrunkTrailerParkSupervisor wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 1:07 am
An 81 metacritic scored game is absolute trash now? What a time to be alive.

Here's an example of a game that is actually absolute trash.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16340 posts
4464 upvotes
The DLCs are on sale on the store as well. Bought the game and all the DLCs for cheap over the past 2 months. I actually prefer the Mars DLC to the main game. But that's me...
Dec 1, 2014
76 posts
90 upvotes
Anjou, QC
Batarang wrote:
Jan 20th, 2019 11:36 pm
An 81 metacritic scored game is absolute trash now? What a time to be alive.

Here's an example of a game that is actually absolute trash.
6/10 user score, pretty shit. Just my opinion though. Story not as good as FC3 (in fact, ti's trash), and characters not as good as FC4 (pagan min did nothing wrong).

Agree on Fallout 76, that and Battlefield Vasectomy will be laughed at by gamers for years to come.
Apr 12, 2005
821 posts
4714 upvotes
I kinda liked 5. Ending was fun and not what I was expecting. Too bad they crapped the bed on the next installment, by the looks of it; was hoping they went a different direction.
PSN: sixb0nes
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2539 posts
3397 upvotes
London, Ontario
Far Cry 5 might not have a good story, but it's fun to mess around in with friends and taking down bases undetected is fun too. Plus all the dlc, even though not great, is all co-opable. Haven't touched it yet, just been messing around in the main game. One thing I don't like in Far Cry 5 is the wingsuit. Sometimes it just doesn't work and also if you crash with it on it's instant death even if you only just used it on a 20-foot drop. I also don't like it when Ubisoft says the whole game can be played in co-op and then they force you to play for an hour or more to get to the co-op. It makes no sense.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6504 posts
2417 upvotes
Canada
Didn't complete it, but enjoyed the time I spent with it.

A bit broken as later in the game you can complete a lot of missions by just having a chopper with weapons and firing on sites until everyone dies. Eventually everyone exposes themselves.

Overall, I don't think it's a bad game. An MMO version would be great.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9136 posts
2081 upvotes
Trump Uni Dropout
The best one is actually Primal! And it's only $10

You have this owl that you can fly overhead and do recon! But the owl can do other things like drop a beehive for distraction. Then you have pets that you can send after people. It's perfect for war strategy like divide and conquer when attacking a village :lol:
You only live twice ǝɔᴉʍʇ 😎