Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] Fluance AVHTB Surround Sound Home Theater 5.0 Channel Speaker System

[OP]
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC

[Amazon.com] Fluance AVHTB Surround Sound Home Theater 5.0 Channel Speaker System

• Skillfully timbre matched 5 speaker system that will envelope you with every nuance from the greatest soundtracks that define your life
  • Premium 1" titanium soft dome tweeter ferrofluid cooled for vibrant high-frequency response
  • 4” poly-coated midrange drivers with butyl rubber surrounds for delivering rich clear sound; powerful 6.5” woofer produces optimal low frequency response (fronts)
  • Audio-grade MDF wood construction to reduce cabinet resonance and reproduce natural sound
  • Full lifetime parts and labor manufacturer's direct warranty with lifetime customer support

Enjoy!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2006
2160 posts
2272 upvotes
Toronto
Regular price, in fact it is more expensive than regular, what is this post doing in the hot deals section?
[OP]
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
ilim wrote: Regular price, in fact it is more expensive than regular, what is this post doing in the hot deals section?
If you don't like the deal, don't bump and just move along.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3087 posts
1652 upvotes
Canada
SuperDuperDeveloper wrote: If you don't like the deal, don't bump and just move along.
Obviously went to the Trump/Spicer school of communications! People are free to comment on bad deals here....
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7625 posts
5135 upvotes
Canada
This is higher than regular price. I believe it normally sells for $250
Jul 7, 2011
466 posts
189 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote: This is higher than regular price. I believe it normally sells for $250
You are probably thinking of a lower end model. The AVHTB is on sale (out of stock though) for 404$
http://www.fluance.com/avhtb-surround-s ... ker-system

It is true that it's not much of a sale by Amazon, regular price was 349$
https://ca.***************.com/AVHTB-Su ... B00064JWSG

However apart from that 3rd party sale it hasn't been 250$ since the dollar dipped a few years back.
Dec 27, 2007
21247 posts
12793 upvotes
Kitchener
tbernie wrote: You are probably thinking of a lower end model.
There is no lower Fluance model (there is a satellite only setup but its the same speakers from this set), this was as low as $90 few years back.
shop-ca-fluance-avhtb-5-ht-speaker-set- ... s-1399645/

And even Fluance themselves never sold it at $404 wait for it till they get stock and it will just go down. A more common sale price for couple of years back was around $200 USD shipped to Canada (via fluance) and $175 USD shipped to the US (via amazon)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8710 posts
5091 upvotes
ON
Craptastic deal !!!!! Thanks for wasting your time and mine OP !!!
Please look up my thread about the "Free kick in the shin" deal to have the favour returned.
Jul 7, 2011
466 posts
189 upvotes
aasoror wrote: There is no lower Fluance model (there is a satellite only setup but its the same speakers from this set), this was as low as $90 few years back.
shop-ca-fluance-avhtb-5-ht-speaker-set- ... s-1399645/

And even Fluance themselves never sold it at $404 wait for it till they get stock and it will just go down. A more common sale price for couple of years back was around $200 USD shipped to Canada (via fluance) and $175 USD shipped to the US (via amazon)
I meant this as the lower end... my choice of words weren't probably the best. As the differences apart from non tower speakers are a minimal.

http://www.fluance.com/av5htb-dynamic-h ... ker-system

Keep in mind the looniec was trading at high 90's to low for that year. Which made a difference in price. I am not arguing the fact that it was much Cheaper a while back.