Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] Funko Goku eating noodles (Special edition) ($13 USD) (Pre-order starts today)!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 10:19 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9318 posts
57032 upvotes
Ontario

[Amazon.com] Funko Goku eating noodles (Special edition) ($13 USD) (Pre-order starts today)!

It comes out on Feb 29th.
You can pre-order now.

Amazon exclusives。 People are selling it for $40-$60 USD.

If you are a DBZ & Funko fan, you may want to get this one.

Note: Preorder just started today.

Goku eating noodles is as iconic as Naruto eating ramen.
32 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5683 posts
5078 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Goku eating noodles is as iconic as Naruto eating ramen.
I thought Goku eats bowls of rice...?
Last edited by KanataKG on Feb 3rd, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 28, 2009
184 posts
106 upvotes
Nobody is buying this for $40-60 USD. It will not sell out.
Aug 24, 2015
324 posts
911 upvotes
AB
Funko Pops are this generation’s Beanie Babies. Good luck to everyone buying these for their “high resale value”
Sep 2, 2017
781 posts
834 upvotes
Ontario
Beanie Babies were kinda cute though, Funko Pops just look dumb and cheap versions of vinyl toys
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
314 posts
353 upvotes
Nunavut
Nice picked this up for the gfs husband he loves pokemen
Aug 25, 2019
300 posts
327 upvotes
Why not just burn the $20? It would make more sense. :rolleyes: Face With Tears Of Joy
"It is not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." - Anonymous
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
5793 posts
5390 upvotes
puglife644 wrote: Funko Pops are this generation’s Beanie Babies. Good luck to everyone buying these for their “high resale value”
Exactly, I always find this effect comical.

The WHOLE POINT of the 'value' of a collectible is it's rarity. If EVERYONE is buying a 'collectible', then how could it ever be rare?

Buy it because you WANT it yourself, but don't for one second expect it to be worth anything afterwards.

This was a reoccurring point on shows like Antique's Roadshow or Pawn Stars, and yet people still didn't get it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
5793 posts
5390 upvotes
SCOPster wrote: Why not just burn the $20? It would make more sense. :rolleyes: Face With Tears Of Joy
I don't know, our money is plastic now, doesn't burn well at all, just shrivels....
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
4993 posts
2126 upvotes
jceezy23 wrote: He knows his role as the side chick.
It's more like the husband is getting the pokemon while this guy pokes the mom.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19926 posts
5313 upvotes
Off the 404
Awesome, my cousin loves Boruto! Would add to his Game of Thrones collection with this Bleach figure!
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1109 posts
720 upvotes
puglife644 wrote: Funko Pops are this generation’s Beanie Babies. Good luck to everyone buying these for their “high resale value”
While anything really can be this generations beanie babies, this statement is as prevalent as the whole digital vs physical media comments that keep getting made.

The market is much different now than it used to be and Funko does indeed have rare figures worth lots as I've made money here and there with them, funko has its hands in a whole lot more than just stuffed animals and has itself in everything pop culture which is a much larger market

While the bubble could burst which frankly it could on anything I doubt it's coming anytime soon, while I'm guilty of buying the odd funko I'm not buying these to make money tho it would be nice to make something if I were ever to sell down the road

Face it funko is here to stay it focuses on nostalgia and almost everything in the world is nostalgic it seems right now and for a good while now