Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

[Hot] Men's Suits for less than $100 USD + FS for orders over $150

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2016 9:26 am
Dec 19, 2011
911 posts
500 upvotes
Brampton

[Hot] Men's Suits for less than $100 USD + FS for orders over $150

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Amazon.com
Some decent brand name suits like Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, Perry Ellis, Jones New York etc between 70-100 USD!!! If you spend over $150, you get free shipping. You pay customs in advance though which is about $20 USD for a $160 USD order.

2 brand name suits for $100 USD each + customs will cost you less than CDN $300 delivered so not a bad deal i guess.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
214 upvotes
Cant find anything in 36 :(
Mar 7, 2005
907 posts
341 upvotes
Interesting deal. Too much risk for me with the hassle of returning to the US if they don't fit well. I prefer a slim fit so I'm picky about sizing. Great deal for those who aren't as choosy and willing to order online!
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2004
2225 posts
765 upvotes
Halton
No 100% wool?
Polyester blends and cotton suits... thats why the prices are low
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2004
4349 posts
1588 upvotes
Vancouver
100% Rayon
76% Polyester, 22% Viscose, 2% Spandex
62% Polyester, 26% Viscose, 12% Wool

Yeah. Good luck with these. They won't insulate in the winter and won't breathe in the summer. They are not even on sale because even at these prices, they cost more than they're worth. Sorry, but sometimes I find it funny when OP marks their own titles with "Hot" when they're not. You will find similar suits locally at this price point. These are maybe suitable for something like high school grad but you'll quickly find it on its way to the second hand shop , destroying any value for the money since you wore it just once (true story: happened to me). You're much, much better shopping for real sales of $500+ suits when they marked down to $150-200.

Do not be fooled by brand names, especially when you see diffusion lines such as Reaction by Kenneth Cole. I won't tell you that you should be paying excessive amounts for your suits, especially if you don't wear them often (in which case, maybe you should consider one quality one?), but you can still cheap out and get a nicer suit for ~$200 and then pay about $50 to make the suit perfect for you. Don't even get me started on buying suits online and why that's a bad idea- doing so through Amazon US is just ridiculous.
Removed external link in signature.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)