Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] Koss Porta Pro On Ear Headphones prime day $19.99usd plus 7.50 shipping

[OP]
Jan 15, 2016
417 posts
355 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

[Amazon.com] Koss Porta Pro On Ear Headphones prime day $19.99usd plus 7.50 shipping

sharing a deal i found on the US site, sill not a bad price with shipping to canada.
9 replies
Aug 31, 2009
752 posts
526 upvotes
Toronto
i heard these are the best budget headphones out there. like top #1 lol
Jan 19, 2008
882 posts
300 upvotes
Pierrefonds
The price to performance ratio is extremely good with these headphones. To be honest it's pretty hard to find headphones of this sound quality for even double the price.

That being said, don't expect Bose Quietcomfort levels of quality out of these; they're good but not that good.
Dec 23, 2012
90 posts
186 upvotes
You are right. Its best budget, but bad rating comparing with Bose QuietComfort 35 II
Images
  • rat.JPG
  • rat2.JPG
Last edited by mocpac on Oct 13th, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Sep 28, 2020
30 posts
180 upvotes
mocpac wrote: You are right. Its best budget, but bad rating comparing with Bose QuietComfort 35 II
why would you even compare these 2
Apr 20, 2005
432 posts
183 upvotes
The Porta Pros are great value in sound quality - but the comfort is atrocious.

The metal headbands that slides over each other absolutely love to pluck out a hair or two every time you use it.
Nov 20, 2014
24 posts
29 upvotes
London, ON
Yet they still want $76 on the Canadian amazon, so weird.
These are great if you swap out the pads, and I've heard of people swapping the headband as well.
Aug 15, 2019
21 posts
69 upvotes
100eyes wrote: The Porta Pros are great value in sound quality - but the comfort is atrocious.

The metal headbands that slides over each other absolutely love to pluck out a hair or two every time you use it.
Other than that they are actually really comfortable for me. The headphones weigh basically nothing on my head and they don't clamp hard either.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1315 posts
949 upvotes
If anyone is interesting in another amazing koss headphone that's slighly less ugly but still has the awesome price/sound ratio, i'd highly suggest looking at the kph30i. https://www.koss.com/headphones/on-ear- ... nes/kph30i

Great headphones, awesome reviews. SIgnup for a newslettter at koss for a 10% off code i believe.