• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2021 12:03 pm
Tags:
None
May 27, 2016
435 posts
185 upvotes
Uxbridge, ON
Used to have one of these leaf LED bulbs but found them to a) get way too hot and b) the light produced is spotty. Decided to go back to LED light bars instead (5000 lumens) and the light produced is so much cleaner.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210619-100429_Gallery.jpg
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
18862 posts
21617 upvotes
GTA
Kijana wrote: Got a similar light from Amazon a while back and set it up in my garage. The light is part of an automation whereby when I open the door leading from the kitchen to garage the garage light would turn on.

It worked fine with a regular bulb however when I used this Amazon light it would turn on fine but never fully turn off (it would go very dim) and begin flickering when the switch was off. Ended up returning it and going a different route.

Granted this is a different price point, these lights have been a night and day difference, well reviewed, easy to install and they distribute light much better around the garage (there's a CSA certification sticker on them ).

(Pack of 6) Barrina LED T5 Integrated Single Fixture, 4FT, 2200lm, 6500K (Super Bright White), 20W, Utility Shop Light, Ceiling and Under Cabinet Light, Corded electric with built-in ON/OFF switch https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01HBT3BVM/ref ... UTF8&psc=1
I have similar ones and they interfere with garage opener signal when they're on. Any issues with these?
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Jun 13, 2017
181 posts
185 upvotes
engineered wrote: I have similar ones and they interfere with garage opener signal when they're on. Any issues with these?
No interference issues at all with the Barrina ones, they are solid. I’d highly recommend them

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)