Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon] Lightning deal: 35$ off: TaoTronics Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier, Large Capacity 6L/1.6

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2018 10:14 pm
[OP]
Aug 24, 2011
931 posts
318 upvotes
MTL/TO

[Amazon] Lightning deal: 35$ off: TaoTronics Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier, Large Capacity 6L/1.6

Pretty good discount but reviews arent the greatest. I'm debating pulling the trigger.

Humidifiers, TaoTronics Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier, Ultrasonic Humidifiers for Home Bedroom, Baby Room with Large Capacity 6L/1.6 Gallon, Touch Sensitive LED Display, Auto Shut-off, 3 Mist Levels, Humidistat, Timer, Sleep Mode

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MDMZ1KU/ref ... TBbCABXKMV
3 replies
Oct 16, 2007
463 posts
125 upvotes
Montr
Complains are about not making warm mist. I wouldn’t get one that makes only cold unless you want to clean it properly every day (could have mold issues)

Wait for a better unit I say
Jan 28, 2013
69 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
I have 2 units of these. At first they had the Aroma Oil feature tray that started to dissolve the unit. Got sent a new one and was told to no longer use the Aroma tray. That feature is no longer advertised I guess. It may still have the tray though. It makes a high pitch sound on low and medium mist settings so I only use it on high setting. It does make mildly warm mist.
[OP]
Aug 24, 2011
931 posts
318 upvotes
MTL/TO
JohnnyQ89 wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2018 10:00 pm
I have 2 units of these. At first they had the Aroma Oil feature tray that started to dissolve the unit. Got sent a new one and was told to no longer use the Aroma tray. That feature is no longer advertised I guess. It may still have the tray though. It makes a high pitch sound on low and medium mist settings so I only use it on high setting. It does make mildly warm mist.
So I guess I should just wait for a better deal?