Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.com

Logitech MX Master 3 - US site - 122$ CAD tax in or 110$ CAD tax in with no Amazon shipping fee

Aug 16, 2019
50 posts
24 upvotes
greatwhiteshirt wrote: I'm using an MX Master 3 mouse for Mac right now. I think it's fantastic. Love it. I'm using it with an M1 Mac Mini as I write this (no Bluetooth dongle - though I have one it works fine with the built in Bluetooth).
Thats really strange. I even replaced mine with another unit and its not fluid. Laggy. I use it without the dongle as well.
It runs fine if I use a windows laptop.
I think it runs fine with a mac mini m1 but not m1 air (or perhaps even m1 pro)
I keep going back to the trackpad on the air.
Jun 25, 2005
765 posts
433 upvotes
I use my MX3 for my Macs including an M1 MBA and Max Mini Intel. No issues for me ever running on Bluetooth.
Dec 25, 2019
17 posts
4 upvotes
Halifax, N.S.
Are you using the Logitech "Logi Options+" software (in beta I believe)? If not try that perhaps. There's a thread about this on their discussion forum.

It also works fine with an Intel-based MacBook I have FWIW.
May 9, 2017
52 posts
61 upvotes
I'm on the hunt for a high quality ergonomic mouse. My research pointed me to this mx master mouse, but also looking at vertical mice. Are vertical mouse considered the best in terms of ergonomics? Or are these normal MX types "just as ergonomic". Seems like there might be a learning curve with a vertical.

Will have a computer job for the next 30 years so might as well try to prevent carpal tunnel.
Sep 28, 2021
8 posts
5 upvotes
JoeShamoozer wrote: The max master 3 for mac paired with an m1 mac is horrible.
MX Master 3 Mac and an MX Keys Mac paired with M1-Max MBP. No issues.
Sep 28, 2021
8 posts
5 upvotes
troggdogg wrote: I'm on the hunt for a high quality ergonomic mouse. My research pointed me to this mx master mouse, but also looking at vertical mice. Are vertical mouse considered the best in terms of ergonomics? Or are these normal MX types "just as ergonomic". Seems like there might be a learning curve with a vertical.

Will have a computer job for the next 30 years so might as well try to prevent carpal tunnel.
My experience with the MX Master 3 and various styles of mice:
  • MX Master promotes full arm movement of the mouse using your palm versus claw gripping (common with gaming mice). How it does this is that it places a high arch on the palm butt on the mouse and places the click buttons, and the scroll wheel further down. It's not as comfortable to move it in small movements and high sensitivity versus my Razer Deathadder. I thought I hated the mouse at first until I read some reviews and learned to reframe my mind in using the mouse. Moving less of your wrist prevents carpal tunnel
  • Vertical mice is incredible for preventing carpal tunnel as this really prevents wrist based movement. You HAVE to use your whole arm across the mousepad. I had a coworker who had carpal tunnel and was going frequently for physio for his wrist until he switched to a vertical mouse. Now it's extremely minimal for him. I used a cheap Anker one for a while until I wanted a mouse with more programmable features. It takes a few days to fully adjust but you'll be fine.
  • Pen + Tablet: I also have used this way to control my cursor inputs for a year. It feels freeing for a good while but pain eventually does set in as you're using more fine motor muscles on your fingers for more broad strokes tasks.
Again, YMMV and different people prefer different feels. Might be worth spending a small amount on a cheap Anker vertical mouse just to try out if you like it as I like the mindset of:
"Buy cheap tools until you know what you really need from that tool, then buy the best version you can afford." -Adam Savage

Also, make sure you get a good table and chair that let's your arm be level with the table! Don't bend that wrist.
Oct 24, 2019
629 posts
952 upvotes
Edmonton
blazed16 wrote: Show store employee on your cellphone they dont even look at website .com part.
So you scammed Best Buy?
Oct 24, 2019
629 posts
952 upvotes
Edmonton
troggdogg wrote: I'm on the hunt for a high quality ergonomic mouse. My research pointed me to this mx master mouse, but also looking at vertical mice. Are vertical mouse considered the best in terms of ergonomics? Or are these normal MX types "just as ergonomic". Seems like there might be a learning curve with a vertical.

I use a MX 2s for my Office job but when my wife was looking for a ergonomic mouse we ended up with a vertical mouse. I find there is nothing really Ergo about the MX 3/2s mouse Marketing can say want every they want but it's very a really great mouse for productivity and great for medium (MX3) to larger (MX 2/2s) hands.
If you want a real Ergo mouse go Track Ball (Thumb or fingers) or even better a vertical mouse.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11747 posts
5745 upvotes
MahlerMusic wrote: So you scammed Best Buy?
Nope i dont do price matches not worth my time however its been posted here multiple times and know people who say the same thing. Bestbuy is suppose to check and see who and where. So guess you can say employee not doing there job.They dont care why should a customer.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)