Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.com

myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Door Opener - New Model - myQ-G040 USD $ 19.98 + shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 12:59 pm
Aug 16, 2020
801 posts
146 upvotes
Samshares wrote: Rest depends on you, if you have meross / refoss smart wifi plugs or other accessories then it also makes sense to consolidate, otherwise if you only have 1-2 smart devices then it’s fine to go with MyQ; at the end of the day it’s not a bad product, I personally like wired over wireless.
I dont have any refoss or meross products..
I have mix of merkury devices, amazon plugs, ezviz, wyze, heimvision :)

My garage system has yellow learning button so ordering refoss opener was not gonna work directly and would need a separate accessory from them.. So i thought its better to use same brand's opener matching with my garage existing system which is myq/chamberlain which will easily configure with worrying abt yellow button..
So i was asking to make sure i am making right choice by going with myq instead of refoss..
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1180 posts
827 upvotes
Canada
newuserhere wrote: I dont have any refoss or meross products..
I have mix of merkury devices, amazon plugs, ezviz, wyze, heimvision :)

My garage system has yellow learning button so ordering refoss opener was not gonna work directly and would need a separate accessory from them.. So i thought its better to use same brand's opener matching with my garage existing system which is myq/chamberlain which will easily configure with worrying abt yellow button..
So i was asking to make sure i am making right choice by going with myq instead of refoss..
I believe they have a piece that makes it compatible. You seem like you have lots of different things going on, it may be easier to make little effort and consolidate, personally I like things in as little apps as possible so I can manage in one shot than many.
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? SEE my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST

Telus: $45/25GB Unlimited Data [Multi Line + $5/24Mnth Disc.]
Freedom: Everywhere $50 18GB+1GB [F&F + Digital Disc.]
Fonus: Unltd CA/US/MEX Data FREE/Month
Sep 9, 2017
74 posts
39 upvotes
Anyone know how to get this to work with overhead door odyssey there is no learn button ok my unit
Oct 2, 2008
224 posts
87 upvotes
limehfulz wrote: Anyone know how to get this to work with overhead door odyssey there is no learn button ok my unit
Check the button you push to open it. it is usually by your door to the garage door. sometimes there is button to learn there.
Apr 6, 2007
99 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
I have the old version and when I bought a second hub (edit: meant second sensor) everytime I installed it it opened both doors. Super frustrating... Chamberlain support was useless. Trying the new hub to see if it resolves the issue
Last edited by idubbz on Aug 19th, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14796 posts
6334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
idubbz wrote: I have the old version and when I bought a second hub everytime I installed it it opened both doors. Super frustrating... Chamberlain support was useless. Trying the new hub to see if it resolves the issue
You don't need two hubs to open two doors. You just need to pair a second sensor to the first hub you have. Each hub supports two garage doors.
Apr 6, 2007
99 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
rvs007 wrote: You don't need two hubs to open two doors. You just need to pair a second sensor to the first hub you have. Each hub supports two garage doors.
Yes I actually meant second sensor. I only have one hub but everytime I added second sensor it would always open both doors but my first sensor works as it should
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14796 posts
6334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
idubbz wrote: Yes I actually meant second sensor. I only have one hub but everytime I added second sensor it would always open both doors but my first sensor works as it should
Hmm... that's strange and certainly not what it should be. In the MyQ app does it show two different garage doors when you have both sensors paired with the hub?