Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] Osprey Porter 46 Gear Hauler Duffel - Black

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2017 2:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge

Osprey Porter 46 Gear Hauler Duffel - Black

Deal Link:
Price:
$84.00
Savings:
40% off
Retailer:
Amazon.com
My friend just ordered this from Amazon.com for me. I hear really great things about this carry on travel bag. Seems like a pretty good deal.
Image
Last edited by SergesPlace on Nov 15th, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be indecisive. Now i'm not so sure.
17 replies
Member
Nov 13, 2005
295 posts
84 upvotes
Calgary
Doesn't ship to Canada
Member
Dec 4, 2016
232 posts
103 upvotes
Nothing Osprey will ship to Canada from Amazon, also Porter 46 isn't technically carry-on though you might be able to get away with it on non-budget airlines.
Jr. Member
Mar 26, 2004
195 posts
94 upvotes
Ottawa
Great bag. Been using as carry on for years with many airlines domestically and internationally. Note if you stuff it to the brim, you'll be outside carry on size allowance but has never been an issue for me. Well made, light, comfortable and can't beat the warranty.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
dfm74 wrote: Great bag. Been using as carry on for years with many airlines domestically and internationally. Note if you stuff it to the brim, you'll be outside carry on size allowance but has never been an issue for me. Well made, light, comfortable and can't beat the warranty.
Great review! Thanks for that.
I used to be indecisive. Now i'm not so sure.
Jr. Member
Jul 16, 2009
174 posts
67 upvotes
The waist straps on this backpack are rather flimsy because they can be folded into the backpack. Don't expect them to have the same support as fixed waist strap models.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 5, 2006
6767 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
toyboof wrote: The waist straps on this backpack are rather flimsy because they can be folded into the backpack. Don't expect them to have the same support as fixed waist strap models.
Right. This "gear hauler duffel" is just that, not really a hiking backpack.

I have a couple of Osprey packs and really like them. Top-quality.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Inno wrote: Right. This "gear hauler duffel" is just that, not really a hiking backpack.

I have a couple of Osprey packs and really like them. Top-quality.
I've seen a couple of youtube vids. Holds a lot of stuff in there. Will be great for weekly trips down south or out west without having to check any bags.
I used to be indecisive. Now i'm not so sure.
Jr. Member
Dec 6, 2011
123 posts
64 upvotes
Winnipeg
Price has just increased to $105. Still lower than buying it locally.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
livetilapia wrote: Price has just increased to $105. Still lower than buying it locally.
I'm seeing $84
I used to be indecisive. Now i'm not so sure.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2005
1683 posts
107 upvotes
Bought one from Amazon Canada for about $130 plus tax a month ago. Travelled through Thailand with it, worked great.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 20, 2012
1315 posts
453 upvotes
Narkham
Was travelling around Italy earlier this year and saw MANY people with these packs.
RFD is the reason I live in poverty.
Jr. Member
Aug 16, 2008
149 posts
19 upvotes
Edmonton
Great backpack. This is the updated version of it. I used it for a week in Europe. I got it for $110 CAD on Amazon.ca I believe
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Jest3rr wrote: Great backpack. This is the updated version of it. I used it for a week in Europe. I got it for $110 CAD on Amazon.ca I believe
I'm pretty sure the price wasn't that low but glad you like it.
I used to be indecisive. Now i'm not so sure.
Jr. Member
Dec 6, 2011
123 posts
64 upvotes
Winnipeg
I’ve been monitoring the price of this and I believe that the lowest that it has been was at $125CAD

Top