Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] Panasonic EH-NA65-K nanoe Dryer back to lows US$ 57.49+19ship+7import fees deposit

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2020 6:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2596 posts
1696 upvotes

[Amazon.com] Panasonic EH-NA65-K nanoe Dryer back to lows US$ 57.49+19ship+7import fees deposit

About $84US in total, including deposit

Back to historic lows, there was deal posted a month ago. For those who missed it

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-EH-NA6 ... 00JH2C3DE/
Last edited by djredhat on Aug 24th, 2020 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
8 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14107 posts
3320 upvotes
why deposit? can we get back deposit?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44549 posts
5114 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kiasu wrote: why deposit? can we get back deposit?
No, this is for duties that Amazon collects up front. Anything extra is returned but they are usually very accurate in calculating this.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6987 posts
3313 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
You can probably ship to cross border and save some money.
djredhat wrote: tcjsqls wrote: ↑you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Is that really true?
But I report I lost my cc many times already.
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Aug 24th, 2020 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2596 posts
1696 upvotes
kiasu wrote: why deposit? can we get back deposit?
Back in the time I have been able to recoup the fees when they were shipping regular post.

Unfortunately, they have changed to PitneyBowes, which is the worst company for cross border. They are just making money out of thin air. It would have cost probably $5-$10 in shipping back then, so I estimate that they are making easy $15-$20 in fees on one shipment, meh...

I just feel like puking every time I see their name.

As the poster above said - if you are not in a rush - ship to your US address, and it shouldn’t cost you more than $10 to reship.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3059 posts
2765 upvotes
I have also "recovered" some of the fees once in my life ......waaaaaay back ....just magically showed up on the credit card statement
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6987 posts
3313 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
It is strange that some people say it is the same and some said it dry faster and more moisturized.
It seems that it depends on your length and thickness of your hair.
But dry faster means less dry skin. It should still be good.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
May 29, 2012
40 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for this op! I purchased this from Costco just a couple weeks ago on "sale" for around 186$ taxes included. This came out to around 114$Cad
Jun 19, 2006
934 posts
81 upvotes
dadondada wrote: Thanks for this op! I purchased this from Costco just a couple weeks ago on "sale" for around 186$ taxes included. This came out to around 114$Cad
There was a "sale" with $80 off last year Nov. at costco so ppl paid cad$124 for it.