Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Panasonic KX-TGE433B Cordless Phone - 3 Handsets with Answering Machine $47.25 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 6:50 am
Jun 3, 2004
935 posts
448 upvotes
MTL

[Amazon.com] Panasonic KX-TGE433B Cordless Phone - 3 Handsets with Answering Machine $47.25 USD

Very good deal on this set of Panasonic phones. Items ships to Canada. Comes out to about $80 CDN after taxes an import fees shipped from Amazon.com.

Compare this deal to the current pricing of $153.37 for the same phones on Amazon.ca:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01HXMJ14 ... ref=plSrch

NOTE: Item is back in stock. These phones are #1 best seller and deal ends in about 5 hours as Amazon "Deal of the Day".
5 replies
Oct 3, 2006
999 posts
575 upvotes
Come on... don't compare Vtech and Panasonic.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1495 posts
1037 upvotes
Richmond
This is a really good deal. I have this set for about a year and I love it.

kanechart wrote: Unless your going brand name I don't see a need to go Panasonic anymore at that price.

random example:
https://www.amazon.ca/VTech-Handset-Cor ... less+phone
I can tell you since I had the VTech one before I switch to the Panasonic one and the differences is quite a bit:
  1. Panasonic use standard AAA rechargable battery, so you never have to worry about it running out of battery
  2. Talking Caller ID is quite amazing. You don't have to go near the phone to know who is calling. Great for older people
  3. Each set has their own ring tone. I don't think Vtech let you do not, but I forgot. Maybe newer one has this.
  4. Reception and quality of the voice is significantly better. It basically sounds much more clear.
  5. The screen is much easier to read for especially older people.
Overall I would say nobody should go with Vtech.