Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Razer DeathAdder Elite $43.29

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 7:38 am
Apr 1, 2009
190 posts
303 upvotes

[Amazon.com] Razer DeathAdder Elite $43.29

Slightly cheaper than previous price of $44.99. Decent price for decent mouse. Lowest price on Camel camel camel.
Bought it as a backup for when my Zowie ZA12. Personally I did not like Logitech mice.
Last edited by commandaria on Dec 3rd, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2019
1074 posts
818 upvotes
Great mouse but I would personally go for the Red Dragon Centrophorus for 1/3rd the price.
Mar 20, 2016
642 posts
673 upvotes
Vancouver
$45 at bestbuy.ca: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ra ... 1/10529015
$25 at bestbuy.com: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-deat ... l=nosplash

go canada
Johntheshopper wrote: Great mouse but I would personally go for the Red Dragon Centrophorus for 1/3rd the price.
I have older deathadder and a 'red dragon' msi mouse, performance is fine but the feel of the plastics is not comparable at all.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2125 posts
1481 upvotes
Near You
Razer driver is garbage and has always been garbage.
Cards: Amex Platinum • Aeroplan Reserve • Chase AP • CSR • Bonvoy
Banking: Wise • HSBC • TD • Tangerine • Chase
Flights: AC SE • KLM SilverBA Silver
Mobile: AT&T • Fizz • Google Fi • Free.fr
May 9, 2014
213 posts
248 upvotes
Embarras
Price in title please
Koodo Migration Plan $40/ 6GB

Shaw Internet 300
- $43/month 1st year
- $58/month 2nd year
- $250 bill credits
Apr 1, 2009
190 posts
303 upvotes
For under $50 dollars, its an affordable back up for when my zowie dies. And supposedly, Razer had gotten better after it went public. Also, I have fat hands so it was a no-brainer for me.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1415 posts
260 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I picked one up. Retired my old MX mouse from ten years ago. Just built a new pc. I kind of like it so far. We'll see how long it lasts or if driver issues shows up.
Apr 18, 2017
807 posts
1669 upvotes
mistytalon wrote: Razer driver is garbage and has always been garbage.
Yep, but I have yet to find a mouse as comfortable as this mouse sub$100. But yes, Synapse is absolute garbage.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2019
1074 posts
818 upvotes
jpwkr1 wrote: $45 at bestbuy.ca: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ra ... 1/10529015
$25 at bestbuy.com: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-deat ... l=nosplash

go canada

I have older deathadder and a 'red dragon' msi mouse, performance is fine but the feel of the plastics is not comparable at all.
Couldn't tell the difference in performance or in the quality. The only reason I would go for the death adder is if you prefer much larger mouses, but even then for 3x the price. It's a big no.
Feb 21, 2003
779 posts
211 upvotes
What's better, that or a G403/G305? Don't know if the HERO sensor is worth getting. I have my current mouse set to 800 DPI.
Apr 1, 2009
190 posts
303 upvotes
I personally did not like Logitech. I had the G502 and the wheel was weird. Returned and got the Zowie and I have been happy. I jumped on this because it is good for people with larger hands. Honestly, with mice, you do need to try it and see what fits your hand best and if it works with the style you use (palm, fingertip or claw?). I have also read the razer mouse clicks are a bit mushy.
Last edited by commandaria on Dec 3rd, 2019 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 15, 2016
879 posts
940 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
commandaria wrote: I personally did not like Logitech. I had the G502 and the wheel was weird. Returned and got the Zowie and I have been happy. I jumped on this because it is good for people with larger hands. Honestly, with mice, you do need to try it and see what fits your hand best, what style you use (palm, fingertip or claw?). I have also read the razer mouse clicks are a bit mushy.
i'm on the other side and stuck to the g502. seems the value of this deathadder stuck to 44ish after bf.

The hero sensor is worth it IMHO.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1615 posts
4380 upvotes
The only thing this mouse has going for it is that it's good for large hands palm grippers and that's pretty much it. The fact that the OP moved from Logitech to razer and thinks he upgraded is absolutely astounding to me!

Anyways, there's absolutely nothing elite about this or any other razer mouses. Cheap, frail internals/constructions) that will break the moment you open them. shit drivers, high rate failures ranging from cable failures, to annoying double/triple clicks, to middle mouse buttons partial failures or complete failures.

If these were a one time/product thing, I wouldn't be as critical and as adamant about warning people but these issues have clearly never been addressed at any point having appeared in multiple different product year after year, iteration after iteration letting people believe they reworked their approach but no. The fact that every single product and all of their iterations without exception going for over a decade now have consistently shown the exact same issues is so troubling to me that I have to wonder how has that company not gone under. It's not like they're headsets are any better and they're keyboards although not horrible, minus shitty practices like non standard rows, they are nothing to brag about next to the multitude of good mechs choice we have now.

Don't get me wrong, I don't recommend a single headset or keyboard from logitech either for the same reasons as razer but goddamn have they got their mouses stuff on point. Best sensor on the market, good solid internals, great costumer support, innovative designs.
I have spoken
Apr 1, 2009
190 posts
303 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: The only thing this mouse has going for it is that it's good for large hands palm grippers and that's pretty much it. The fact that the OP moved from Logitech to razer and thinks he upgraded is absolutely astounding to me!

Anyways, there's absolutely nothing elite about this or any other razer mouses. Cheap, frail internals/constructions) that will break the moment you open them. shit drivers, high rate failures ranging from cable failures, to annoying double/triple clicks, to middle mouse buttons partial failures or complete failures.

If these were a one time/product thing, I wouldn't be as critical and as adamant about warning people but these issues have clearly never been addressed at any point having appeared in multiple different product year after year, iteration after iteration letting people believe they reworked their approach but no. The fact that every single product and all of their iterations without exception going for over a decade now have consistently shown the exact same issues is so troubling to me that I have to wonder how has that company not gone under. It's not like they're headsets are any better and they're keyboards although not horrible, minus shitty practices like non standard rows, they are nothing to brag about next to the multitude of good mechs choice we have now.

Don't get me wrong, I don't recommend a single headset or keyboard from logitech either for the same reasons as razer but goddamn have they got their mouses stuff on point. Best sensor on the market, good solid internals, great costumer support, innovative designs.
Just to clarify, I have never used a razer product before. The mouse I do use is my Zowie but for 50 dollars, I am happy to give it a try as only a back up. Also, would I recommend razer mechs, nor have I ever used one, as you can find much better products at a similar price point. Also I agree that it is good for people with large hands.
May 8, 2013
684 posts
626 upvotes
London
I had a Razer abysus fail within a few months , they sent me another to replace and it's been going strong for nigh on 10 years.

Just got a havit bundled with a keyboard and the havit isn't as sensitive as the Razer.
Aug 6, 2019
172 posts
150 upvotes
Ontario
Not trying to come off as a fan boy, but had a Razer mouse for 9 years absolutely loved it until the left click acted up. Tossed it, tried various cheap mouses over two years and finally got a Logitech. It just felt too small.

Got this mouse on Black Friday from Microsoft @ $40 I believe. And I missed it, I love this mouse.

Maybe I just have big hands but their mouses just feel great and fit nicely.
Sep 17, 2019
98 posts
85 upvotes
Good basic mouse for large hand palm grip users. If you use a claw or fingertip grip, there are many better options.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)