Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon.com] Samsung 64GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC $19.57 USD plus shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2015 2:51 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 31, 2006
414 posts
97 upvotes

[Amazon.com] Samsung 64GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC $19.57 USD plus shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
67%
Should come to around $27.02 USD (approx. $34 CAD) all in assuming there are no additional taxes. Alternatively, it would be cheaper to ship it to a shipping center and pick it up across the border.

"In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
This item ships to Vancouver, Canada. Want it Wednesday, July 8? Order within 41 hrs 48 mins and choose AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping at checkout."

"Order Summary
Items: $19.57
Shipping & handling: $5.03
Total before tax: $24.60
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Import Fees Deposit $2.42
Order total: $27.02"

"Style: MIcro SD w/ Adapter
Up to 48MB/s transfer speed
Great for Cell phones, Smartphones, Android Tablets, Tablet PCs.
Great speed and performance for full HD video recording, high resolution pictures, mobile gaming, music and more.
Water proof, Temperature Proof, X-Ray proof, Magnetic proof
Compatible with devices with SDxC slots."
17 replies
Jun 10, 2007
308 posts
139 upvotes
Whitehorse
These are $35.99 from Amazon.ca (with no tax charged). For a couple dollars more; might be better to order from the Amazon Canada.
Jun 10, 2007
308 posts
139 upvotes
Whitehorse
samw wrote: Nice. As long as people are aware that those are not from Amazon but from 3rd party which is fine for some people.
That's a good point. This might be off topic; but for someone like myself who might not know; what are the disadvantages of an Amazon purchase from a 3rd party? Is it harder to return? Is there less tracking? Does Amazon not deal with issues/problems - for example, if it comes damaged? Would sincerely appreciate insight on this because I was actually looking to buy this particular item.
[OP]
Dec 31, 2006
414 posts
97 upvotes
Here are some things to consider:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/ ... eId=537802

"About Ordering from a Third-Party seller

Third-party sellers are independent sellers who offer a variety of new, used, refurbished, and collectible merchandise.

Because Amazon.com isn't directly involved in the completion of sales arranged with third-party sellers, you'll need to contact the third-party seller directly for the following issues:
• To check on your order or shipment status.
• To schedule or reschedule services.
• To cancel an order and receive a refund.
• To return an order.

If a dispute arises between you and a third-party seller, and you can't reach an agreement with them, the Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee is available to you. For more information, go to A-to-z Guarantee Protection. "

There's also the issue of trust. I am pretty sure that when I buy from Amazon, the item will be authentic. With 3rd party, you need to do your homework and trust that the 3rd party's items are authentic which most of the times they are.
normanh wrote: That's a good point. This might be off topic; but for someone like myself who might not know; what are the disadvantages of an Amazon purchase from a 3rd party? Is it harder to return? Is there less tracking? Does Amazon not deal with issues/problems - for example, if it comes damaged? Would sincerely appreciate insight on this because I was actually looking to buy this particular item.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2006
1229 posts
481 upvotes
Thunder Bay
samw wrote: Should come to around $27.02 USD (approx. $34 CAD) all in assuming there are no additional taxes.

"In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
This item ships to Vancouver, Canada. Want it Wednesday, July 8? Order within 41 hrs 48 mins and choose AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping at checkout."

"Order Summary
Items: $19.57
Total before tax: $24.60
Import Fees Deposit $2.42
Order total: $27.02"

"Style: MIcro SD w/ Adapter
Up to 48MB/s transfer speed
Great for Cell phones, Smartphones, Android Tablets, Tablet PCs.
Great speed and performance for full HD video recording, high resolution pictures, mobile gaming, music and more.
Water proof, Temperature Proof, X-Ray proof, Magnetic proof
Compatible with devices with SDxC slots."
On the Canadian side there's someone shipping these from China for

CDN$ 18.92 + CDN$ 5.54 shipping
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5485 posts
5777 upvotes
Shows $22.99

Order Summary
Items: $22.99
Total before tax: $28.02
Import Fees Deposit $3.08
Order total: $31.10
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1025 upvotes
normanh wrote: That's a good point. This might be off topic; but for someone like myself who might not know; what are the disadvantages of an Amazon purchase from a 3rd party? Is it harder to return? Is there less tracking? Does Amazon not deal with issues/problems - for example, if it comes damaged? Would sincerely appreciate insight on this because I was actually looking to buy this particular item.
In addition to the info posted flash memory is often counterfeited. Chances increase from third party/ebay sellers for this however, even Amazon sold items have had counterfeits sold by accident occasionally.
Should we have open retail markets to bring more UK and US retailers to Canada?wegmans-tops-trader-joes-americas-favou ... #p27788812
Jul 18, 2011
36 posts
8 upvotes
LOWER SACKVILLE
You guys should try talking about the actual product, it is a deal btw.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25064 posts
202910 upvotes
GTA
46long wrote: You guys should try talking about the actual product, it is a deal btw.
Sure, if you don't get a fake (there are indications from *some* reviewers that they got fake cards, even though this is direct from Amazon.com). Unfortunately one of the most counterfeited products on the planet...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8044 posts
6003 upvotes
Toronto
For those interested in purchasing memory cards from China for amazing prices, I should let you know that I have some magical beans for sale that you also might be interested in.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4358 posts
10264 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
fatestkid wrote: Shows $22.99

Order Summary
Items: $22.99
Total before tax: $28.02
Import Fees Deposit $3.08
Order total: $31.10
Remember it will cost almost $39 Can
$31.10 + $7.75 ( 25% CC UDS exchange )= $38.78 CAD
Nov 22, 2004
552 posts
44 upvotes
Mississauga
2Riskit wrote: Remember it will cost almost $39 Can
$31.10 + $7.75 ( 25% CC UDS exchange )= $38.78 CAD
Is the CC currency exchage fee 2.5% instead of 25%?
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4358 posts
10264 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
szhaozg wrote: Is the CC currency exchage fee 2.5% instead of 25%?
USD to CAN exchange rate with CC fees should add up to 25%
[OP]
Dec 31, 2006
414 posts
97 upvotes
*SOLD OUT* from Amazon at the moment