Skiffo Inflatable Paddle Board Sun Cruise 11'2x33 x6 - $139.50 US

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2022 12:53 am
[OP]
Sep 23, 2006
613 posts
657 upvotes

[Amazon.com] Skiffo Inflatable Paddle Board Sun Cruise 11'2x33 x6 - $139.50 US

Amazon US has Skiffo SUP package for $239.50 - $100 coupon, which brings price to $139.50 US shipped to US.

Board is a bit longer than ever popular Costco Body Glove SUP (11' vs 11'2") 1 inch narrower (34" vs 33") and a bit thicker (5.4" vs 6")

No electric pump like Costco, but it comes with hand pump, backpack on wheels, 3-piece floating paddle 65-83 inches, a leash, 1 central fin and 2 side fins (TPU fin system)

Skiffo is French family owned company, so hard to find reviews, but found one on YT in French. Just turn on CC and set auto translate to English. Pretty good review of it:
3 replies
Jan 17, 2010
921 posts
408 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
shipping charge kills the deal, if shipping to Canada. Cross-border pick up not worth it. good price but no.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2246 posts
2953 upvotes
The Bodyglove from Costco comes with an electric pump now?

With ordering from US, let's say you get it, and there's a hole/rip or a problem. Can you return it for refund? I've always been wary of buying something expensive at Amazon, because you only have 30 days to refund, and that's only if it's fullfilled by Amazon. Third party, I'm assuming it's adios sucka.

At least at Costco/Walmart, just return to store after trying it out.
[OP]
Sep 23, 2006
613 posts
657 upvotes
simplypop wrote: The Bodyglove from Costco comes with an electric pump now?

With ordering from US, let's say you get it, and there's a hole/rip or a problem. Can you return it for refund? I've always been wary of buying something expensive at Amazon, because you only have 30 days to refund, and that's only if it's fullfilled by Amazon. Third party, I'm assuming it's adios sucka.

At least at Costco/Walmart, just return to store after trying it out.
Yeah, according to Costco description, electric pump is included. As for Amazon US returns, I did those several time without issues. They are easy as long as item is at least fulfilled by Amazon (which this SUP is) Of course it make s a big difference when border is only 7.5KM away from me, so that is a big caveat. I drive down and fill up on gas, and pick up items at least once a week, so if I have to ship something back, it is all part of the same trip.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)