Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Snow Joe SJBLZD Telescoping Snow Broom with Ice Scraper $10

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2017 9:38 am
17 replies
Feb 13, 2008
338 posts
231 upvotes
London
Reviews do not seem great. --
"I would have given this 1 star but gave it 2 just because I only paid 10$. I would not pay more for it however."
Dec 8, 2001
890 posts
216 upvotes
Ancaster
Thanks. I was looking for something like this for clearing snow from the hot tub cover.
Banned
Jan 6, 2017
5 posts
1 upvote
I heard this thing is garbage from a few people who own it. Save your money buy something better.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2935 posts
1149 upvotes
It's OK. It works fine, but it is on the large side to keep in the car. I wouldn't call it "garbage" but I would agree that it's not worth more than 10 bucks.
Oct 10, 2009
137 posts
23 upvotes
Hamilton
Not sure what people are expecting out of this thing... I have one and it works great. The foam helps reduce swirls on the car paint a lot better than the conventional brushes.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
this product is perfect for clearing snow from the roof of my truck and tonneau cover in seconds. I highly recommend this if you have a truck. I couldn't reach to clear my roof before and with this, it's effortless. I can't say enough good things about it.
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Thanks OP, I have to order one for my car. My old one was damaged it's head.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
doread wrote: Reviews do not seem great. --
mikelei wrote: I heard this thing is garbage from a few people who own it. Save your money buy something better.
I have one and never use it because the handle doesnt lock properly, cheaply made junk.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Oct 21, 2016
313 posts
149 upvotes
Does anyone know if it folds flat? Or do you just unscrew it?

I have a snow brush that happens to have a squeegee on it; I find myself using the squeegee part to push snow off my car rather than the brush.

Bought because this is probably better for my paint than the squeegee. Though, the squeegee was capable of scraping ice off my windshield too.

The ice scraper part looks pretty fragile. I always end up breaking that part on other scrapers.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
got this at this deal a few months back. its not pro quality but it works just fine if one treats as such with some TLC.
dontgiveajack wrote: Does anyone know if it folds flat? Or do you just unscrew it?
The ice scraper part looks pretty fragile. I always end up breaking that part on other scrapers.
u'd have to unscrew the broom head & snap it to the handle to fold it flat. no biggie as it's a very quick process. I have a separate ice scraper so have not use this for that (yet) but I dont see why it wont work - I would think it works best if the broom head wasnt attached.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
3363 posts
1990 upvotes
good idea, horrible quality. the stick can't be screwed firmly into the foam blade. I have to use an old stick (from an old broom). the POS just broke this morning when I tried to clear very soft snow from my car.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Bought this last year for $10 from Walmart. From the reviews in here, it sounds like quality control is not great. However, mine has been wonderful. Sweeps off a ton of snow in one motion, so I love it. No problems with mine.

For the person wondering if it folds flat, not really. You have to unscrew it from the brush, telescope it down, and then the handle clips into the clips, for storage. I just leave mine assembled.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1501 upvotes
Montreal
Fair warning so no one has the wrong idea. This is not scratch free, if your car is dirty it will scratch your car. As always, careful removing that snow.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)