Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon.com] Solid State Drives & MicroSD Sandisk storage

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2015 11:20 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2003
1322 posts
157 upvotes

[Amazon.com] Solid State Drives & MicroSD Sandisk storage

Deal Link:
SanDisk on Amazon.com has some sales on multiple storage formats. If you're looking for one now and don't mind shipping to a US mailbox or friend, these might fit your budget.

Prices noted below is at the time of posting.

Micro SDXC: link
128GB $59.99 USD (40% off)
64GB $19.99 USD (43% off)
32GB 10.99 USD (35% off)

SSD: Link
SanDisk Internal 240GB 2.5-Inch SSD $67.99 USD (41% off)
SanDisk Internal 120GB 2.5-Inch SSD $39.99 USD (47% off)
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
7239 posts
4892 upvotes
SW ON
These can be shipped to Canada.
Jul 5, 2004
96 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
Not bad.. $82.13 for the 240GB after tax/7-12 day shipping
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1929 posts
2225 upvotes
Toronto
alpovs wrote: These can be shipped to Canada.
Yes they ship to Canada but they also charge an additional fee for shipping from the US
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
5712 posts
2387 upvotes
Abbottabad
sweet. bought the 240gb. $10 bucks duty.
Jul 8, 2014
426 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SwaunyJones wrote: Yes they ship to Canada but they also charge an additional fee for shipping from the US
Crossborderpickups.ca

Used them for the first time and had a gr8 experience
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1185 posts
718 upvotes
good deal for the SSD drive but I'm afraid 240GB won't be enough. Need close to 500GB at least ...
May 21, 2007
898 posts
249 upvotes
Montreal
It's pretty good...hopefully prime deals tomorrow are better though.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
1506 posts
134 upvotes
DJ4LIFE wrote: Crossborderpickups.ca

Used them for the first time and had a gr8 experience
That service looks nice, can you break down the cost of what you got/were chaeged? Just trying to see if its more expensive than going to CBI.
May 21, 2007
898 posts
249 upvotes
Montreal
Leuthil wrote: Is this USD or CAD?? If it's USD this is not good at all considering CanadaComputers just had a SanDisk for only $99.
USD. Still cheaper than CC. 99+tx+shipping?, will go over $106 CAD (83$ US).
Sep 20, 2007
552 posts
186 upvotes
genetik wrote: USD. Still cheaper than CC. 99+tx+shipping?, will go over $106 CAD (83$ US).
I forget about CC shipping since I live close by one, and true I forgot about tax. With exchange fees it's probably close to the same. And I'm not 100% sure but I think the Ultra II from CC is better than this one. Either way it's not that hot of a deal and I'm just advising people to wait. If you think it's worth it then go for it lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2012
2032 posts
242 upvotes
Berlin, Germany
The SSD deal becomes cold when you ship it into Canada unless you're doing a group buy and willing to split the costs.

$66 CAD for a 120GB, or $105 for the 240GB.

The 64GB MicroSDXC card at around $35 CAD is a fairly good deal.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2935 posts
2803 upvotes
North York
Im holding off for some cheap microsd deals tomorrow.
Jul 8, 2014
426 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cruisx wrote: That service looks nice, can you break down the cost of what you got/were chaeged? Just trying to see if its more expensive than going to CBI.
I ordered a bunch of stuff from monoprice and the shipping from the USA to me here in Ontario was going to be ~$55. Since my actual merchandise was ~$49, I was a little peeved, then I found CBP.
The prices are listed on their site, but Monoprice packed everything of mine into a small box. When I created a free account with CBP, I got a new york address, just like a PO BOX but a unit#. It came out to be $11 to ship to that unit #. Then when I picked it up from CBP in mississauga, it was only $6.99 becausse it was such a small box. ~$20 vs ~$55...saved $35, however, I also live far (Georgina, Ontario) so the time and drive to CBP was not worth it for me, but for those who live closeby, its great. In fact, I spoke to the owner and he said at request, they will also ship things out to you at actual cost of canadapost and you just prepay them the amount they find out your shipping will be (which is what I will do next time). Hope that helps!~
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2014
1015 posts
227 upvotes
Unionville, ON
How does it work for duty fees, do they tell you how much duty fees they had to pay and you pay them back?
Pentium 1 166 Mhz | 32 Mb Edo Ram | Seagate 1.4 Gb Ide Hard disk | 3dFX Voodoo1 Pci Video Card | 250W PSU | SoundBlaster Pro sound card | 14" SVGA Monitor
Sep 20, 2007
552 posts
186 upvotes
Too bad I missed this since the Prime day doesn't have any SSDs :( . Shouldn't have listened to my own advice haha.
OilyBob wrote: How does it work for duty fees, do they tell you how much duty fees they had to pay and you pay them back?
This deal is dead. But to answer your question they have some kind of "Import deposit" where they estimate the fees for you and you pay the difference or they refund you the difference of the actual import fee cost. This is just from what I've read in their help page. Although I haven't done this myself so I'm not sure which is more common (having to pay or being refunded) but I would assume they are probably pretty accurate?
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1804 posts
484 upvotes
They estimate the fees and you pay upfront. I believe they generally overestimate and refund the difference to your account. At least that is what they did for me on three different purchases.