Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.com

Tamagotchi Star Wars R2-D2 ($19.99 USD)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2021 12:39 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 27, 2019
20 posts
66 upvotes

[Amazon.com] Tamagotchi Star Wars R2-D2 ($19.99 USD)

New Star Wars R2-D2 Tamagotchi is up for pre-order on Amazon.com (U.S.) for $19.99USD each. They ship to Canada.
Last edited by poiuytrewq123 on Aug 4th, 2021 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1947 posts
1461 upvotes
Langley
Price $19.99
AmazonGlobal Shipping + $8.79
Estimated Import Fees Deposit + $0.00
Total $28.78
Member
User avatar
May 17, 2004
354 posts
370 upvotes
Toronto
Will be at Dollarama for $4 eventually!
Newbie
Dec 23, 2007
94 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
Think I still have my tomagotchi from the 90s kicking around somewhere. Wonder if I should feed it?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 13, 2005
7152 posts
1355 upvotes
might be the hot toy for grown adults this christmass.... hoard hoard hoard !
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9851 posts
6671 upvotes
Toronto
Tamagotchi and Tiger handhelds back in 2021, who'd have thought.
Jr. Member
Oct 29, 2018
148 posts
119 upvotes
Damn it's all gone already. I'd happily pick it up for $28
Newbie
User avatar
Feb 6, 2012
58 posts
86 upvotes
Edmonton
There ought to be a Tamagotchi Star Wars: Darth Vader version.
Impregnate the local sl... er, Anakin's mom. Force suggest to her that he was 'magically' conceived and has no father. Train and groom Anakin to become a Sith Lord.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
7085 posts
5930 upvotes
TTLoonie wrote: There ought to be a Tamagotchi Star Wars: Darth Vader version.
Impregnate the local sl... er, Anakin's mom. Force suggest to her that he was 'magically' conceived and has no father. Train and groom Anakin to become a Sith Lord.
Image
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 8, 2006
9890 posts
3633 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Would this be available in Canada?

Id rather order from Amazon.ca, Best buy,etc
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1737 posts
1525 upvotes
Ottawa
judgepg wrote: Think I still have my tomagotchi from the 90s kicking around somewhere. Wonder if I should feed it?
I think I sold it with box for 90ish a number of years ago.
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 27, 2019
20 posts
66 upvotes
Andro wrote: Would this be available in Canada?

Id rather order from Amazon.ca, Best buy,etc
Not sure yet if it will be available in Canada
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 18, 2005
923 posts
66 upvotes
Since this one's a robot, I don't need to feed it? It won't die?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 8, 2006
9890 posts
3633 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
theprodigy wrote: Since this one's a robot, I don't need to feed it? It won't die?
Features & details
-Train R2-D2 to master various skills with STAR WARSTM R2-D2 TAMAGOTCHI
-Take care of R2-D2 by keeping him charged and clean and by playing two mini-games (firefighting and Dejarik “holochess”)
-There are 19 skills for R2-D2 to learn and 7 mini-games for him to unlock, depending on his skill level
-Make sure you keep your R2-D2 happy. If you neglect him for too long, the Jawas may take him away!

No feeding involved

Top