Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Tiger 3L Water Dispenser (PIF-A30U-WU VE Made in China) $130.98

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2019 5:11 am
Jul 7, 2018
58 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.com] Tiger 3L Water Dispenser (PIF-A30U-WU VE Made in China) $130.98

Tiger 3L Electric Water Boiler/Warmer Dispenser on sale at Amazon. Made in China, but I'll try it for the price (Just on Sep 30, it was retailing $160.98)

All time low price according to camel3 (Can't link it for some reason)
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
They work great, my parents have one, using it daily.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1488 posts
2560 upvotes
Saint John
Japan made one is $198.98 at Walmart.
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
314 posts
354 upvotes
Nunavut
just boil in a pot and pour into the brita tank
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4936 upvotes
Toronto
Made in China killed the deal and OP knew it by putting it on the title.
Is that a warning? Face With Tears Of Joy
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Jul 7, 2018
58 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't see the big deal with Made in China (for certain things).

I own lots of made in China homeware/appliances - everything works fine with normal usage.

(However, to be clear, on the other hand, if I were buying a car or baby formula, that's a different story lol)
Jul 2, 2015
40 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver
Don't buy this. Go for made in vietnam
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
314 posts
354 upvotes
Nunavut
fakishan wrote: mmm plastic
You need to let it cool dumbass. And I **** knew some twat was gonna say this lmao
Jun 17, 2007
249 posts
122 upvotes
Hindustunna wrote: You need to let it cool dumbass. And I **** knew some twat was gonna say this lmao
Before you go around calling people dumbass and twat, go check your own IQ first. You seem to have clearly missed the point of this electric water boiler. It boils water and keeps it at a very hot temperature for as long as it’s plugged in. Your so-called intelligent Brita solution ain’t gonna do the trick.
Nov 5, 2018
845 posts
1009 upvotes
Ashock wrote: Before you go around calling people dumbass and twat, go check your own IQ first. You seem to have clearly missed the point of this electric water boiler. It boils water and keeps it at a very hot temperature for as long as it’s plugged in. Your so-called intelligent Brita solution ain’t gonna do the trick.
Hey chief,

I don't think this dispenser actually filters the water, like our friends solution.

Honestly this water warmer doesn't warrant a 130$ price tag when their rice cooker does both (I believe).