Expired Hot Deals

[amazon.com] us$ amazon.com..amazon bargain bin 50% off or more

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 3:00 pm
7 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 28, 2011
1529 posts
1348 upvotes
Québec Gold
Most of this dosent ship to canada if not all...
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4354 posts
1172 upvotes
Charlottetown
thanks OP, some really good deals, but as yolomolo states, most won't ship to Canada. upvoted.
[OP]
Banned
Oct 16, 2008
1010 posts
629 upvotes
yolomolo wrote: Most of this dosent ship to canada if not all...
there are those rfd folks can only dance a two step..canada only
there are refined rfd folk that dance circles around the two step and can gather up info on how to get the product here for cheap
[OP]
Banned
Oct 16, 2008
1010 posts
629 upvotes
townie22 wrote: thanks OP, some really good deals, but as yolomolo states, most won't ship to Canada. upvoted.

there are ways to do cross border shopping

mymallbox.com..is one......very reliable (cheap) but slow (air mail) (there are other delivery options).. be patient and don't order anything you need tomorrow (air mail)


also search in discussions for crossborder shopping
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4354 posts
1172 upvotes
Charlottetown
edturon@hotmail.com wrote: there are those rfd folks can only dance a two step..canada only
there are refined rfd folk that dance circles around the two step and can gather up info on how to get the product here for cheap
have a MyMallBox account,usually use it for cellphones from Best Buy USA, trying to resist impulse buying here Face With Tears Of Joy

Top