• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2015 3:04 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2011
1099 posts
350 upvotes
OAKVILLE

[Amazon.com] US Deal: NHL 16 $40US

On the US Amazon site NHL 16 is marked down to $39.99 US for both Xbox One and PS4. With conversion that's about $52 CDN.

On Amazon.ca it's $63.99 (PS4) and $77.50 (XB1).
At BestBuy.ca it's still $79.99 (both formats).

So this is the cheapest I've seen it so far.
Images
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
18 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 31, 2012
1668 posts
1353 upvotes
Guelph
Ah yes, saw the Major mention this deal and figured it was american so I passed over it. Not bad at 52 though.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2011
1099 posts
350 upvotes
OAKVILLE
LawEightSix wrote: Ah yes, saw the Major mention this deal and figured it was american so I passed over it. Not bad at 52 though.
Yeah it is American... but even with the exchange rate it's still a decent sale if you don't want to wait for the eventual price drop around Christmas - and even then it'll probably drop to $49.99 and you waste 6-8 weeks of playing time.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 31, 2012
1668 posts
1353 upvotes
Guelph
toronto1979 wrote: Yeah it is American... but even with the exchange rate it's still a decent sale if you don't want to wait for the eventual price drop around Christmas - and even then it'll probably drop to $49.99 and you waste 6-8 weeks of playing time.
Yep. Not bad at 52.
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
525 posts
206 upvotes
Montreal
Maybe I should sell my sealed copy before it goes on sale in Canada.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 21, 2007
895 posts
204 upvotes
Montreal
With everything included (shipping and QC tax), it comes to $55.56US/$72.18CAD. Not a deal when the same can be had from .ca for $73.60CAD. I don't know about you, but saving $1.42 isn't a deal.
Member
User avatar
Mar 8, 2004
353 posts
128 upvotes
Montreal
10$ shipping makes it warm for me but still cheaper thasn the retail of 64$ plus tax on amazon.ca
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3357 posts
461 upvotes
North Vancouver
RedRoosterCT wrote: Maybe I should sale my sealed copy before it goes on sale in Canada.
Sell is the word you are looking for girlfriend!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6705 posts
2881 upvotes
Canada
Wow, buying un-pre-ordered games at release is foolish these days.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 21, 2007
895 posts
204 upvotes
Montreal
RedRoosterCT wrote: Maybe I should sell my sealed copy before it goes on sale in Canada.
raspeed wrote: Wow, buying un-pre-ordered games at release is foolish these days.
Not sure where you're getting your info, but the game has been out for almost a month now. This isn't ''at release'' and you can't sell your sealed copy before it goes on sale in Canada.
Member
Mar 31, 2013
293 posts
212 upvotes
Sherwood Park
If anyone in Calgary wants to go in together and get one we can save on the shipping just PM me.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3136 posts
1835 upvotes
if youre looking for an eashl team on the PS4, I am looking for some relaxed and mature players looking to play hockey. You dont have to be good, just able to learn and play as a team!

We havent been able to play at the same times lately so we need a couple more players to make it easier to have a full team.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
1971 posts
418 upvotes
raspeed wrote: Wow, buying un-pre-ordered games at release is foolish these days.
Yup, FIFA 16 + NHL 16 ended up costing me $103 after taxes from Amazon.ca because of the E3 promo and price drop (from $80 to $65). Pretty good deal. ($130 x 0.70 x 1.13 = $102.83)

If you know you want the game, you should pre-order...can always sell or return later.
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
525 posts
206 upvotes
Montreal
genetik wrote: Not sure where you're getting your info, but the game has been out for almost a month now. This isn't ''at release'' and you can't sell your sealed copy before it goes on sale in Canada.
Never said I wanted to sell it before the release date, I mean that I should think about selling my sealed copy before the price goes down or there's a sale on the game.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3295 posts
405 upvotes
Ottawa
Bought it

THANKS
Hello
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 14, 2010
2178 posts
330 upvotes
Summerland
This isn't a deal at all when you factor is shipping and duty.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1336 posts
626 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
GP Legend wrote: This isn't a deal at all when you factor is shipping and duty.
$65 shipped
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
The price went up to $52.
Silence is the best answer to a fool

Top