Amazon.com

*US Deal* ULTRALOQ Smart Lock U-Bolt Pro + Bridge WiFi Adaptor US$139

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2021 9:10 pm
[OP]
Jan 24, 2007
64 posts
157 upvotes

[Amazon.com] *US Deal* ULTRALOQ Smart Lock U-Bolt Pro + Bridge WiFi Adaptor US$139

This is a very well rated smart lock at a steep discount. Deal of the day at Amazon’s US site.

Wirecutter’s top pick. Regular price at Amazon Canada is $349.

7 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1827 posts
1406 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I have this and it works great. Would recommend.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2187 posts
410 upvotes
For those that have it, how's the fingerprint unlocking?

Also, how's the return policy with Amazon USA?
Nov 23, 2017
570 posts
373 upvotes
ZxExN wrote: I have this and it works great. Would recommend.
How does the lock fare during winters? Any problems with motor function and/or fingerprint reading?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1827 posts
1406 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Ph7nam wrote: How does the lock fare during winters? Any problems with motor function and/or fingerprint reading?
Havent had it over the winter yet so can't give you honest feedback on that. Fingerprint reading has been pretty good. I would say 1 out of 15 times you may have to reposition it again to get a proper read.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1827 posts
1406 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
enhanced wrote: For those that have it, how's the fingerprint unlocking?

Also, how's the return policy with Amazon USA?
Much better than the fingerprint reader on my stupid s10+. I would say one misread out of every 15 or so attempts.
Aug 6, 2014
111 posts
94 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I have one (from when they were on indiegogo for $149 usd in 2019) and it works great. Fingerprint is so easy to use and works well most of the time. We use it in the garage entryway so can't comment on winter but it works even when it's cold. Really good, long battery life unlike our August Pro lock.

The only issue for us was the installation, since it required cutting a portion of a metal bolt to fit in our door which was impossible with the basic tools we had. Ended up getting a locksmith to fix it which was an expensive experience but absolutely no problems since.