Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Wyze V3 Available from Amazon USA

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2021 8:23 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2106 posts
3926 upvotes
Surrey
two of the v3 arrived, but it's really weird that one of the box is wet and got pee smell . however the bubble package isn't wet at all ..
Jan 12, 2007
461 posts
170 upvotes
jaksdj22 wrote: two of the v3 arrived, but it's really weird that one of the box is wet and got pee smell . however the bubble package isn't wet at all ..
Yuk Face With Tears Of Joy
Aug 30, 2007
199 posts
40 upvotes
I ordered mine March 26 and got it April 2nd. Was expected to come April 7. I'm in Toronto.
Oct 4, 2018
21 posts
20 upvotes
Same thing happened to me. Ordered my 2nd camera on March 27, set to be delivered between April 16-30 (my first order already arrived yesterday, ordered March 26). My second order was “stuck” in that state for so long, so I chatted with Amazon and just had them cancel it yesterday and refund me my $5 coupon.

Reordered the item again, and upon checkout, I was surprised to have two $5 reductions (total of $10). So worked out better overall. Delivery date set on April 14.
Dec 13, 2013
491 posts
432 upvotes
6oh wrote: Correct, with the v3 being an outdoor camera, no need for a cover (although I did order some silicone ones off eBay). With the v3, if you undo the screw on the bottom that holds the stand, you can then screw it in. See image of my front yard one.20210402_200014.jpg
The cover looks good and I noticed that you're using a Black USB Cable as well to connect it to power. You should just color the cable coming out of the Camera to Black.

Also, do these Silicone covers have holes where the Camera speaker is supposed to be?
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2322 posts
1546 upvotes
Intelcom just delivered mine today. I've set it up beside a v2 to compare them and the v3 is a definite improvement. I'll compare them again tonight to see how improved the night vision is on the v3.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9964 posts
40771 upvotes
Slawek wrote: Bought one today using the $10 USD off Amazon promo
Thought that expired, is there a new promo?
hi :)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43245 upvotes
ONTARIO
ShotgunBobby wrote: How's the v3 night vision through a window?
As long as you keep the IR LEDs off, I find night vision mode works fine through a window. If you try to use the IR LEDs, it's unusable due to the light reflecting off the glass.
That said, I just keep night vision mode completely off, as I find the coloured night mode looks better.
Apr 3, 2021
19 posts
8 upvotes
It says operating temperature is upto -4 degrees. Anyone has experience running the camera in extreme temperature (like -20 onwards). I couldn't find much information on reddit. Also, have you guys been successful with adding 128 gb sd card?

Just some of the things that I could thin off. Thank you for the thread. I ended up getting 4 camera's.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2322 posts
1546 upvotes
Wow, I was impressed by how much improved the night vision is with the v3 compared with the v2. I'm going to order a few more of these.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Apr 3, 2021
19 posts
8 upvotes
max2shift wrote: It says operating temperature is upto -4 degrees. Anyone has experience running the camera in extreme temperature (like -20 onwards). I couldn't find much information on reddit. Also, have you guys been successful with adding 128 gb sd card?

Just some of the things that I could thin off. Thank you for the thread. I ended up getting 4 camera's.
Just realized that was degrees farenheit. So operating temperature is -20 degrees. Apologies.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
how is everyone doing with the sdcard situation? anyone using more than the 32gb recommended "3 days of recording"?

I hear there are formatting issues with anything over 32gb but really need about 128gb to get a good recording time.

comments?
Got that FIDO account!
Banned
Feb 14, 2016
94 posts
77 upvotes
I didn't fiddle around with it enough after it rejected my 64gb kingston when i tried formatting from the app. Initially it was reading the 64gb. Then i had some trouble getting my computer to recognize the 64gb for format. Put the 32gb sandisk ultra in the v3 and the v2 had no problems taking the 64gb.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15718 posts
7437 upvotes
Toronto, ON
riseagainstthemachine wrote: how is everyone doing with the sdcard situation? anyone using more than the 32gb recommended "3 days of recording"?

I hear there are formatting issues with anything over 32gb but really need about 128gb to get a good recording time.

comments?
Works fine with 128GB... All 4 of my V3s have 128GB cards in them. Just have to format the cards with FAT32 before you stick them into the camera.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1252 posts
977 upvotes
max2shift wrote: Just realized that was degrees farenheit. So operating temperature is -20 degrees. Apologies.
I am using the indoor version of this camera outdoors in Toronto, no direct water exposure but it did survive two winter seasons. I ordered this one only because I am moving the one outdoor to the basement.