Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Wyze V3 Available from Amazon USA

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2021 8:23 pm
Mar 27, 2009
198 posts
41 upvotes
Hamilton
GabL wrote: The price from Amazon.com should already included duties and taxes, the price you paid is ship to door price. At least that's for my case.
OK. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1079 posts
327 upvotes
spyderbyte wrote: uh.... you guys do know this is available from amazon.ca right? $43

https://www.amazon.ca/Indoor-Outdoor-Ca ... 254&sr=8-1
Yes, but Amazon.ca does not have the $10+$5 coupon available. I got mine from Amazon.com for $43 CAD each (ordered 3), compared to $43 CAD + tax, so basically saved 13% on each camera.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=21423116011
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
Isnt the CDN dollar pretty high right now? Oh wells, your choice. I will however be ordering the mounts off Amazon USA to use that $10 promo
May 19, 2021
184 posts
125 upvotes
GabL wrote: Yes, but Amazon.ca does not have the $10+$5 coupon available. I got mine from Amazon.com for $43 CAD each (ordered 3), compared to $43 CAD + tax, so basically saved 13% on each camera.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=21423116011
Oh okay I get it now, but dont you have to pay additional shipping from amazon.com vs .ca?
Nov 13, 2007
533 posts
269 upvotes
Montreal
sorry, forgive my ignorance. can someone point me to how to see if i'm elligible to receive the amazon.com app rebate code? The terms and conditions don't really state where to look aside from website, or email. didn't see anything on either of those platforms.

Just wondering how are people able to get multiple instances of said rebates.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1079 posts
327 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote: Isnt the CDN dollar pretty high right now? Oh wells, your choice. I will however be ordering the mounts off Amazon USA to use that $10 promo
High or not, I got it at $43 CAD at the door... still cheaper than $43 CAD + tax.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1079 posts
327 upvotes
ol' dirty ewok wrote: sorry, forgive my ignorance. can someone point me to how to see if i'm elligible to receive the amazon.com app rebate code? The terms and conditions don't really state where to look aside from website, or email. didn't see anything on either of those platforms.

Just wondering how are people able to get multiple instances of said rebates.
You need to use your cell phone to go to the website, and if you have the app installed, it should launch it and you just need to make the purchase in the app. The coupon will be automatically loaded when you check out, you won't be able to see it until the check out screen.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)