Amazon egg cooker deal of the day

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2018 9:47 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5726 posts
930 upvotes
Toronto
People having hard time boiling eggs with water. First world problems.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2536 posts
810 upvotes
Gta
FigNewton wrote: Don’t have this model. But I bought one off Walmart. This is the easiest way to make soft boiled eggs.

There’s a measuring cup to help you know how much water to put in.

This type of device is common in Europe. I own an instant pot and sousvide. From all the devices this does it best for time spent and ease. Sousvide and instant pot require time. I’d rather spend the time cooking bacon.
I have the one from Walmart too and I love it. The measuring cup also marks so you know how much water to put in depending on if you want it soft boiled or hard boiled. I’ve actually taken it with me when I travel so I can make myself hard boiled eggs in my hotel room in the morning .☺️
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1633 posts
514 upvotes
Vancouver
How hard is to just boil eggs with water, smash some eggs beat it and make some scrambled eggs or just a fried sunny side up? It amazes me sometimes how people buy such products for such a simple task. An instant pot or blender are great tools but this definitely a waste of money.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2697 posts
1717 upvotes
montreal
jawadjaved87 wrote: Just ordered this one two days ago. Seems better and better reviews...

Hamilton-Beach 25500 Egg Cooker https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00F0R72JU/ref ... dBbE1GQ98T
known brand ...
7 eggs (compared to 6).
Seems good too.
For the price, I would also go with that one...

But can't justify this as I found the eggs in boiling water works fine for when I need them.

Good find jawadjaved87.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1433 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Why not use a pot to cook eggs? Just pot and water, it does the same job, lol
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2697 posts
1717 upvotes
montreal
lorreilme wrote: Why not use a pot to cook eggs? Just pot and water, it does the same job, lol
It does, but some people prefer using those device (faster than boiling water, add eggs, etc).
Depends on their usage.

Similar question than why buying a fryer as you can use a pot to heat oil and fry directly on stove ...
(hehe ... but way more risky ... I admit).