Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon] *Female Hygiene* U by Kotex - 50 count $7.98 after 20% off for Prime Member

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2019 4:26 pm
[OP]
Aug 13, 2004
765 posts
218 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon] *Female Hygiene* U by Kotex - 50 count $7.98 after 20% off for Prime Member

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
43% off
U by Kotex Click Compact Tampons, Multipack, Regular/Super Absorbency, 50 Count
Regulary $13.99 now $9.97 a decent deal -- but with another 20% off for prime members it's $7.98 roughly 43% discount -- and an opportunity to use up any remaining Prime Days credits you might still have.
Last edited by silicone on Aug 2nd, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
redflagdealsguy wrote: If you're in Southern Ontario, check out ThePeriodPurse.com, if you're in need of free menstrual products.

https://i.imgur.com/p6fOcGP.png
35 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3890 posts
2652 upvotes
Ontario
Not bad. My fav deal was the 4x18 =72 that were $9.53 early last year and then subscription on top of that was amazing. We have a couple years supply still left lol.
---
Sep 4, 2015
333 posts
301 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Came out to $6.70 all in for us with Subscribe and save. Non perishable item which will eventually get used. Just like the tonnes of TP we stock up on when on sale.

Reminds me of the big Bang theory episode where Sheldon goes shopping with Penny.
Oct 5, 2018
146 posts
251 upvotes
kanechart wrote: Not bad. My fav deal was the 4x18 =72 that were $9.53 early last year and then subscription on top of that was amazing. We have a couple years supply still left lol.
It wasn’t the 96 for $11 at Costco?
Oct 5, 2018
146 posts
251 upvotes
Eh well the price per unit was close enough anyways. My regret was not getting a few more.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Tons to get for my wife thanks
Dec 26, 2017
546 posts
416 upvotes
Till she gets pregnant and a year supply become useless
Oct 5, 2018
146 posts
251 upvotes
Benzat17 wrote: Till she gets pregnant and a year supply become useless
Except these don’t expire so no that’s not how it works. Now if you don’t mind, the adults are talking.
Aug 1, 2017
94 posts
459 upvotes
Superstore has the 18 packs for $3.98. And there are manufacturer coupons for $3 off.
$0.98 for 18 tampons!
Jul 10, 2012
50 posts
30 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
Im not female nor have a girlfriend but would definitely buy it if it had a subscribe and save option.... would just delay the shipment day until i need it :P
Jul 23, 2009
909 posts
424 upvotes
Ireland
They really should be free covered by public health...a shame that essentials like these are monetized for profit.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8712 posts
5095 upvotes
ON
savercanuck91 wrote: They really should be free covered by public health...a shame that essentials like these are monetized for profit.
So should be toilet paper, bread, water etc. Where do you draw the line ?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
19969 posts
23239 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: So should be toilet paper, bread, water etc. Where do you draw the line ?
You're aggressively correct, which may put off some women. /s

There are many women's centers and reproductive clinics that give away sanitary devices if you ask. There are already multiple overlapping resources for the needy.

If you're in Southern Ontario, check out ThePeriodPurse.com.

Last edited by redflagdealsguy on Aug 3rd, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 14, 2017
783 posts
864 upvotes
Toronto
savercanuck91 wrote: They really should be free covered by public health...a shame that essentials like these are monetized for profit.
Face With Tears Of Joy
Aug 17, 2008
423 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
To be honest, I’m a little thrown off about the unnecessary comments here.

I am a woman, and I use redflagdeals frequently, so it is wrong to assume that this post would not benefit any one or that redflagdeals is a “sausage party.”
You don’t use tampons? Move on. Plain and simple, and leave the post simply for adult discussion. You clearly don’t have a woman in your life that you care enough for that this post would benefit you.
I had quite the laugh - not so much at the stupidity for the jokes, but simply at how one can be so idiotic.
And sure go ahead...now with my comment, hit me with your lame feminist jokes too while you’re at it.
Last edited by Raquel_d90 on Aug 3rd, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 11, 2007
459 posts
340 upvotes
Toronto
Raquel_d90 wrote: To be honest, I’m a little thrown off about the unnecessary comments here.

I am a woman, and I use redflagdeals frequently, so it is wrong to assume that this post would not benefit any one or that redflagdeals is a “sausage party.”
You don’t use tampons? Move on. Plain and simple, and leave the post simply for adult discussion. You clearly don’t have a woman in your life that you care enough for that this post would benefit you.
I had quite the laugh - not so much at the stupidity for the jokes, but simply at how one can be so idiotic.
And sure go ahead...now with my comment, hit me with your lame feminist jokes too while you’re at it.
Amen. Am a woman who’s been on here a long damn time. We exist. And half these “men” are children. OP couldn’t even use the word “tampon” in the subject line? For what, to prevent all the giggle fits that would surely follow?

I suspect most male users here don’t have women in their lives, so women must not exist on RFD at all. That’s why they only ever link to the men’s section for a shoe or clothing sale. Oh, extra half off from Reebok? Let me click through and look at where you conveniently drilled down to show only the products that suit your 49% of the population. Thanks.

Anyway, off to order some tampons...