Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon] iTouchless Touchless Trash Can Wide Opening, 13 Gallons -- 63,94$ PM possibi

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2015 3:54 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4367 posts
11029 upvotes
Quebec

[Amazon] iTouchless Touchless Trash Can Wide Opening, 13 Gallons -- 63,94$ PM possibi

Deal Link:
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
13 replies
Jan 29, 2008
634 posts
92 upvotes
Never buy from the 'iTouchless' brand. The sensors are guaranteed to fail within a year.
May 3, 2007
839 posts
384 upvotes
Showing $145.59 for me.
The 11 gal version I bought from Amazon for $42 back in December 2013 is still going strong.
We love it.
Would have bought this one is a heartbeat.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2007
1227 posts
484 upvotes
Calgary
I was JUST at costco and saw one there for 59.99 why pay more for lesser return policy?
May 3, 2007
839 posts
384 upvotes
frostiex wrote: I was JUST at costco and saw one there for 59.99 why pay more for lesser return policy?
Was it this same product?
Or was it this Nine stars model?
It's a little smaller at 12 gallon and doesn't appear to have the same lid-sealing system to reduce odors.
Good price though.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
1057 posts
361 upvotes
Quebec
Shady_Dealer wrote: Never buy from the 'iTouchless' brand. The sensors are guaranteed to fail within a year.
Not true i have a itouchless trash since two years and is still work great.

I have also a nine star and is work great too but i prefer the itouchless.
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2007
1227 posts
484 upvotes
Calgary
Max128 wrote: Not true i have a itouchless trash since two years and is still work great.
no it isnt. the cover does not flip open. the middle slides to the sides for the opening. I already have one that flipped open, wish mine slides open like that ha.
Banned
Jan 14, 2015
1586 posts
84 upvotes
I think several years ago Costco had 2 touchless on sale for 40. One big ond and a small one. Does anyone remember that deal?
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1720 posts
1086 upvotes
Wow this is stupid... Cant you guys just use a foot pedal one? you're buying something thats needlessly complex and prone to failure(at worst. At best its still something you need to put batteries in every year or 2)

Reminds me of those WIFI enabled toasters or coffeemakers... Yeah, its nifty, but if you actually consider buying one, you probably have more money than common sense.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2007
1227 posts
484 upvotes
Calgary
AndrewBond wrote: We have these from costco (was 2 for $60 I think). Yes a bit gimmicky, but both work well and we only replaced batteries once in about 4-5 years. Wish it were usb powered! Advantage over foot pedal is that we have ours behind the recycling bins, so the sensor is perfect.

[IMG]http://images.costco-static.ca/image/me ... 894__1.jpg[/IMG]
These are the exact ones I have too! I have been using them for about 7 years now.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto, ON
These things are pieces of *****. It'll fail after a year. Than you gotta use your hand and it gets all dirty and crap. For $70 you rather buy a dollar store one and fill it up and take it out.