Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Marpac DOHM-DS Natural White Noise Machine $52.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2017 5:13 am
Mar 26, 2008
911 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Marpac DOHM-DS Natural White Noise Machine $52.99

Marpac DOHM-DS Natural White Noise (Actual Fan Inside) Sound Machine, White $52.99

http://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B00HD0ELFK
[url]http://ca.*****.com/Marpac-DOHM-DS-Natural-Actual-Machine/product/B00HD0ELFK[/url]

Dran
9 replies
Oct 2, 2011
611 posts
600 upvotes
London
No experience with this particular model, but white noise in general. It has totally become a requirement for sleeping now. So soothing. If I'm travelling, I now have to use an app on my phone to help drown out background noise in the hotel.

Love it. :)
Jul 3, 2008
546 posts
387 upvotes
Ontario
Uh... I can buy a fan at the dollar store and put it in the corner of my room if I needed something similar
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12707 posts
6222 upvotes
Works better than a normal fan? Would this help with Tinnitus?
Jul 12, 2014
65 posts
7 upvotes
North York, ON
This thing is amazing. I've had mine for 15 years now. I originally bought it drown out the street noise from street cars and motorcycles while living downtown Toronto. Now that I moved into a quieter neighourhood, I don't use for myself. I now use it for our nursery. But it really depends on the person, I was a light sleeper. The difference from this and a phone or speaker is how it fills your room with the white noise. If you're not a light sleeper, you can save your money. I actually paid 90 bucks for this at the time because I was desperate to find a solution. I recommended this to a few friends and they loved it too.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9802 posts
5796 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I didn't know white noise help you sleep.
I always hated the white noise.
May be something to do with the horror movies?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
bobcat99 wrote: Works better than a normal fan? Would this help with Tinnitus?
I suppose it depends of the tinnitus. You can adjust tbe sound with this model.
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
13184 posts
7570 upvotes
Kanata
We use the Conair Sound Therapy unit for both our boys and they sleep great with it. As we are on a bus route, it helps to drown out the road noises.