Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon] Maserati Gran Turismo Wired Optical Mouse [$17]

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2017 6:52 pm
7 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2007
2348 posts
869 upvotes
i wish i was a buyer on amazon.ca, seem like it would be a very easy job
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1495 posts
1036 upvotes
Richmond
Sakaban wrote: i wish i was a buyer on amazon.ca, seem like it would be a very easy job
Amazon doesn't have buyer in the transitional sense. Anyone can open an account and sell stuff there. Amazon will just stock stuff for you at additional cost to the seller, and in some more rare case, if something sell really well, they will start stocking it and cut deal with you if you are big enough.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3075 posts
1950 upvotes
Montreal
The scroll wheel looks like a bench saw..
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2009
871 posts
844 upvotes
Vancouver
ID01 wrote: Amazon doesn't have buyer in the transitional sense. Anyone can open an account and sell stuff there. Amazon will just stock stuff for you at additional cost to the seller, and in some more rare case, if something sell really well, they will start stocking it and cut deal with you if you are big enough.
Except this is sold by Amazon itself and not a third party. Sooo... rookie buyer's first day?
Newbie
Sep 6, 2016
32 posts
26 upvotes
If it's anything like a real Maserati, it'll probably have electrical issues 2 weeks after the return policy has expired and throw some ECU code on your computer that can't be diagnosed. Some crotchety old guy with a Sicilian accent on Craigslist will offer to fix it for some exorbitant price, but you cut your losses and sell it for 1/100th of what you bought it to some 22 year old that promptly throws some oversized wheels on it and posts pics of himself throwing some gang signs with the 'Italian Stallion' in the background.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1495 posts
1036 upvotes
Richmond
absolutcamper wrote: Except this is sold by Amazon itself and not a third party. Sooo... rookie buyer's first day?
I think you missed the part where I said "Amazon will just stock stuff for you at additional cost to the seller, and in some more rare case, if something sell really well, they will start stocking it and cut deal with you if you are big enough."

Even if it say "Amazon" as the seller. All that means is that the manufacture pay additional fee to Amazon for Amazon warehouse to stock and ship things to them. All of this steps are automatic. You can sign up to be a seller and do this with pretty much any item that are legal to sell. At no time an "Amazon buyer" is involved in this whole procedure.

Basically what I am saying is that Amazon doesn't pay a dime or commit to anything in this type of sells. Seller/ manufacturers takes all the risk to put stuff there.

Top