Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.com

Amazon - Milwaukee 2410-22 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver for $ 139.99 + free ship

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2011 4:17 am
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
9415 posts
7658 upvotes
Kitchener
Wow, amazon has great deals on Milwaukee tools
Mar 4, 2011
88 posts
22 upvotes
Cold deal in my opinion.

Wasn't that combo for $125 at Home Depot some time ago?
Dec 21, 2007
62 posts
88 upvotes
Home Depot has the best version of this kit for $199. For this you get the M12 Impact, M12 Hammerdrill & M12 Multi-tool. It is not on Home Depot's website, but i have seen it at multiple locations and was advertised in the front of store tool displays. A few weeks ago when they were running the 20% off promo on all poer tools, i was able to pick this kit up for $160 plus tax, which was a steal for the quality of tools that they are. I hope that Home Depot has another 20% off Power tool discount again before Christmas, but they usually happen every 3-4 months. I would assume that if you bought it for $199 and they do have the sale between now and Xmas, you could get your money back for the difference. Regardless of that, this is an awesome set even at $199 especially since this kit has the Red Lithium batteries. Breakdown this kit by the pieces, Charger, 2 batteries and 3 tools, this is a kickass deal.

To answer the question from PHATMAT84, there were some kits that were discontinued, these had the original non Red Lithium batteries, and the old drill which was not a Hammerdrill, just a standard drill. I believe that these were the ones that you may have been thinking about.

Here is some details about it from JSS's website

http://jccayer.com/product.php?productid=3279
May 31, 2007
185 posts
44 upvotes
beachbumTO wrote: Home Depot has the best version of this kit for $199. For this you get the M12 Impact, M12 Hammerdrill & M12 Multi-tool. It is not on Home Depot's website, but i have seen it at multiple locations and was advertised in the front of store tool displays. A few weeks ago when they were running the 20% off promo on all poer tools, i was able to pick this kit up for $160 plus tax, which was a steal for the quality of tools that they are. I hope that Home Depot has another 20% off Power tool discount again before Christmas, but they usually happen every 3-4 months. I would assume that if you bought it for $199 and they do have the sale between now and Xmas, you could get your money back for the difference. Regardless of that, this is an awesome set even at $199 especially since this kit has the Red Lithium batteries. Breakdown this kit by the pieces, Charger, 2 batteries and 3 tools, this is a kickass deal.

To answer the question from PHATMAT84, there were some kits that were discontinued, these had the original non Red Lithium batteries, and the old drill which was not a Hammerdrill, just a standard drill. I believe that these were the ones that you may have been thinking about.

Pardon my ignorance.....

Is the 12V tools powerful enough? Nowadays I see a ton of 18V plus....?

Thanks
Dec 21, 2007
62 posts
88 upvotes
It depends what you are doing for power. For the everyday weekend warrior, the M12 line is more than enough. The impact has the torque capabilities, the new drill even has a hammerdrill capability for doing a small number of holes into concrete. I have a set for my installers that use 12V lines (both dewalt and milwaukee) for everyday stuff. We also have M18 & the new Dewalt 20v for the heavier duty stuff, but overall the size of the 12v stuff is much better. The milwaukee line has a lot more other tool options that you can buy in the same lineup, and you can get them as bare tools (no need to buy them with addtional chargers or batteries).
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5118 posts
533 upvotes
beachbumTO wrote: Home Depot has the best version of this kit for $199. For this you get the M12 Impact, M12 Hammerdrill & M12 Multi-tool. It is not on Home Depot's website, but i have seen it at multiple locations and was advertised in the front of store tool displays. A few weeks ago when they were running the 20% off promo on all poer tools, i was able to pick this kit up for $160 plus tax, which was a steal for the quality of tools that they are. I hope that Home Depot has another 20% off Power tool discount again before Christmas, but they usually happen every 3-4 months. I would assume that if you bought it for $199 and they do have the sale between now and Xmas, you could get your money back for the difference. Regardless of that, this is an awesome set even at $199 especially since this kit has the Red Lithium batteries. Breakdown this kit by the pieces, Charger, 2 batteries and 3 tools, this is a kickass deal.

Yah, that's a kickass deal.

The m12 red lithium batteries are 50 bucks retail each! Charger is ~ 40 bucks or so. The drill/hammer/multi and battsx2 and charger for 160? Jeez. I should be paying more attention.
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)