Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Plusinno Armor iPhone 6/6plus hybrid (hard PC and soft TPU) cases $9.99 + FS

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2015 1:18 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21042 posts
10550 upvotes
Oakville

[Amazon.ca] Plusinno Armor iPhone 6/6plus hybrid (hard PC and soft TPU) cases $9.99 + FS

This is a somewhat aggressively styled (I like it, but it might not be for everyone) iPhone 6/6 plus case... A mix of polycarbonate and TPU (which I had to look up, it seems like it's sort of a flexible but durable plastic?), 1.1mm edge on the front to protect the screen when it's face down, has cutouts in the back for heat dissipation (is this something that's needed these days? I never really thought about it before) and 1.5mm raised TPU corners for extra shock absorption.

Coupon code U557V39P drops the price to $9.99. Note that the coupon code only seems to work for a single item (it seems to be a $7 promotional discount on the whole order if the order contains one of these cases, as opposed to a coupon that works for each item). Free shipping though, so if you want more than one I guess you just have to create multiple orders?

Only one colour available for the iPhone 6 Plus (black), but for the iPhone 6, they've got blue, black and grey.

Pics:

2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2009
1858 posts
469 upvotes
London
not bad! looks like a cheap version of the UAG ip6/6+ cases