Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Amazon Prime Gaming (PC) January 2022- Better than Anticipated! Free Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and more!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2022 8:34 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1183 posts
617 upvotes
dcorban wrote: Just because something is “free” isn’t a reason to upvote, either.

It’s a shitty company adding yet another subscription-based service laden with DRM as a loss-leader in an attempt to bolster prime membership. No amount of “free” games is worth that.
Yep, "shitty" company with over 200M Prime members globally and edging closer to become a 2 trillion$ company.
Apr 22, 2007
317 posts
87 upvotes
Markham
Fallen order code: 9EDV-L5NR-TGBR-X455-NFJS
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
20516 posts
9965 upvotes
Oakville
trini_2_d_bone wrote: Yep, "shitty" company with over 200M Prime members globally and edging closer to become a 2 trillion$ company.
A company can be immensely successful and popular while still being shitty. Amazon is, without question, a remarkably shitty company. They engage in MASSIVELY shady business practices. They treat their employees like shit. Doesn't mean they don't provide a worthwhile service, but they are *undoubtedly* shitty. Hasan Minhaj did a solid episode of Patriot Act about the company:

Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
5589 posts
896 upvotes
Booing because my computer isn't good enough to run the gameFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes.

But playing Fallen Order on the consoles and it's enjoyable thus far. Here's my upvote OP.
Dec 2, 2014
49 posts
5 upvotes
xhalo21 wrote: Separate launched on pc. Included with prime subscription no other cost. Just claim the game and you have it for life
sweet! do you have to keep your prime membership active in order to keep the game? or you could end your prime membership afterwards, and can still keep the claimed game?
Apr 19, 2021
10 posts
48 upvotes
Another one here looking for a Fallen Order key please (better if it is by pm hehe)
Thanks in advance Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Dec 22, 2012
620 posts
522 upvotes
Mississauga
jonmarrow wrote: sweet! do you have to keep your prime membership active in order to keep the game? or you could end your prime membership afterwards, and can still keep the claimed game?
you can still keep it if you cancel your prime
Sep 1, 2006
309 posts
135 upvotes
Newmarket
trini_2_d_bone wrote: Yep, "shitty" company with over 200M Prime members globally and edging closer to become a 2 trillion$ company.
I assume you are a gamer since you are participating in this thread. This is disappointing since it's widely known that Electronic Arts is one of the worst companies on earth, yet it reels in almost 5 billion in profits each year.

Although, you used market cap as a measuring stick, which makes no sense in terms of a company's impact on society, the environment, or it's own industry. These are the measurements of a shitty company, not an arbitrary stock value.
Dec 17, 2017
36 posts
38 upvotes
dcorban wrote: Electronic Arts is one of the worst companies on earth
That's what torrents are for.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8793 posts
798 upvotes
Toronto
Canada_7 wrote: Booing because my computer isn't good enough to run the gameFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes.

But playing Fallen Order on the consoles and it's enjoyable thus far. Here's my upvote OP.
Been playing it on series x too, great game
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
2374 posts
1653 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
dcorban wrote: I assume you are a gamer since you are participating in this thread. This is disappointing since it's widely known that Electronic Arts is one of the worst companies on earth, yet it reels in almost 5 billion in profits each year.

Although, you used market cap as a measuring stick, which makes no sense in terms of a company's impact on society, the environment, or it's own industry. These are the measurements of a shitty company, not an arbitrary stock value.
When you confuse revenue with profit, you sound idiotic.
Aug 21, 2005
36 posts
76 upvotes
Oakville
dcorban wrote: it's widely known that Electronic Arts is one of the worst companies on earth
I think that's debatable. They pay industry top dollar, and provide fun experiences vs... what? Toxic social media companies actively eroding culture, reducing an individual's mental health as an OKR?
Last edited by asiak on Jan 14th, 2022 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
2374 posts
1653 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
asiak wrote: I think that's debatable. They pay industry top dollar, and provide fun experiences vs... what? Toxic social media companies actively eroding culture, reducing an individual's mental health as an OKR?
Dude, learn to quote properly.
Dec 7, 2009
179 posts
21 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone got code for WWZ Aftermath? xD
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
20516 posts
9965 upvotes
Oakville
asiak wrote: I think that's debatable. They pay industry top dollar, and provide fun experiences vs... what? Toxic social media companies actively eroding culture, reducing an individual's mental health as an OKR?
EA has a *notorious*, longstanding, reputation for treating their employees like shit. They pay a lot of lip service to "making corporate cultural changes" but then boom, every couple years another story comes out about widespread abuse inside the company.
Mar 26, 2020
9 posts
13 upvotes
Montreal
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order: DJDD-EL9Y-D8KF-LZPY-G5BM

have fun !
Feb 20, 2015
151 posts
91 upvotes
I'm playing Fallen Order right now and it's pretty darn fun. Can't believe they gave a triple A game away like that Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
[OP]
Apr 2, 2015
254 posts
1304 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Final days to get this month's games folks, grab them while they can! Hope no one misses out :)