Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Amazon Prime Gaming (PC) January 2022- Better than Anticipated! Free Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and more!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2022 8:34 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2959 posts
699 upvotes
DougO wrote: No. Many games are on my Xbox or PS5/PS4 once you connect them to your Amazon account. Been doing this for many months now...
S0lidus wrote: Depends on the game. Some are on epic, etc. Yes you’ll have to create accounts on the publishers sites to play them, but for now you can just claim them on prime to get the keys.

okay, cool, thanks guys!
Jun 27, 2012
92 posts
36 upvotes
Calgary
Just keep in mind that you need to cancel the prime membership if you want to get rid of prime gaming; just been through this a couple of weeks ago..
Nov 3, 2013
700 posts
1230 upvotes
Regina, SK
DougO wrote: No. Many games are on my Xbox or PS5/PS4 once you connect them to your Amazon account. Been doing this for many months now...
Sorry what? They asked if they need to create GOG/Epic/etc account if the Prime Gaming code is for GOG/Epic/etc (which some are.) So yes they do need to create an account. And what are you on about with Xbox and PS4??
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1661 posts
441 upvotes
I don't see these new games yet. The ones from December are still on the Prime gaming page. Is it just me?
May 30, 2015
735 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Squeeky wrote: I don't see these new games yet. The ones from December are still on the Prime gaming page. Is it just me?
same
Apr 20, 2015
403 posts
94 upvotes
Bolton, ON
Anybody still have a code for last months Football Manager 2021?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2014
1053 posts
716 upvotes
Ottawa
shawnie53 wrote: Anything for Mac, iOS or Android or is it Windows only?
I think it’s windows only
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
20496 posts
9931 upvotes
Oakville
Squeeky wrote: I don't see these new games yet. The ones from December are still on the Prime gaming page. Is it just me?
Current games are there till Jan 3 so I'm guessing the new ones won't show up till some time after that.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1650 posts
635 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
wearysky wrote: Current games are there till Jan 3 so I'm guessing the new ones won't show up till some time after that.
Thanks for that. I was just going to ask. I was excited to add the new games to my library.
Jan 23, 2009
76 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, OP. You made me log in and grab this month's free games before they expired!
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
2673 posts
1234 upvotes
Toronto
I don't have an Xbox but how did you connect your Xbox and Playstation accounts to your Amazon account?
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22324 posts
7563 upvotes
ds2chan wrote: I don't have an Xbox but how did you connect your Xbox and Playstation accounts to your Amazon account?
You will be asked to connect the accounts when you try to grab the goodies for the particular game. For instance, the Destiny bundles each month are activated on my PS4/5 since I connected them to my Playstation account. Red Dead Redemption 2 and Sea of Thieves goodies go to my Xboxes as they are connected to my Microsoft account. For PC games it depends on which launcher is used. I have yet to use them as I only recently was able to get a computer good enough to run many newer games.
Oct 27, 2006
266 posts
299 upvotes
BC
I have an extra Frostpunk redemption code for GOG.com if anyone wants it: Z6LR9B4328D6DE6BDA
Dec 17, 2008
59 posts
16 upvotes
Victoria
Do any of these free amazon prime games ever give steam keys when you redeem them?
signature removed for inappropriate content
Jul 25, 2017
21 posts
65 upvotes
Mississauga
i missed the football manager 2021 code, if someone claimed it and doesnt want to use it, please share. I promise it will be put to good use :)
RFD is not just a site, its a habit!
Dec 8, 2021
61 posts
103 upvotes
Kamais_Ookin wrote: Do any of these free amazon prime games ever give steam keys when you redeem them?
I don't think so, it used to be their own platform before. Now it's a mix of keys for their platform and others. I don't recall any for Steam.
Apr 23, 2020
26 posts
7 upvotes
MrPsv1 wrote: Anybody still have a code for last months Football Manager 2021?
There was no code just linked your Amazon acc to your epic acc.. and then it appears on ur epic account
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22324 posts
7563 upvotes
No update yet. Must be on California time zone. I can wait...
Oct 8, 2018
325 posts
435 upvotes
Are the January 22 free games available yet ?
I dont see them available in my account Neutral Face
Nov 29, 2016
8 posts
4 upvotes
Is there a specific time they're released?