Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Amazon Prime Gaming (PC) January 2022- Better than Anticipated! Free Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and more!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2022 8:34 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
5395 posts
3371 upvotes
sounddeal wrote: OMG, 1 minute after posting and there's already a downvote for "Bad product/service". Hahahaha I really don't get some people.

Enjoy folks! Especially Two Point Hospital it's super fun and challenging, me and the wife had a lot of fun playing it.
People probably downvoted because they can’t afford Prime? 🤣🤣
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22326 posts
7563 upvotes
rnmorr wrote: Is there a specific time they're released?
Usually at the beginning of the month but the post above you seems to say Jan 22nd, which would a heck of a wait...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22326 posts
7563 upvotes
TheSlav wrote: People probably downvoted because they can’t afford Prime? 🤣🤣
But they can afford Netflix? At least I get my money's worth out of Prime...
Nov 29, 2016
8 posts
4 upvotes
DougO wrote: Usually at the beginning of the month but the post above you seems to say Jan 22nd, which would a heck of a wait...
I think they meant 2022, the games on Prime right now say they expire today.
Nov 10, 2014
44 posts
282 upvotes
OMG They added Jedi Order, Total War Hammer and World War Z Aftermath.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1238 posts
491 upvotes
Victoria
It looks like they are available now and I was able to claim them all.

Here's an Origin code for Jedi Fallen Order since I already had it: ENRR-PZMR-T3MD-WQHU-HWJP
Dec 21, 2011
47 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
Here's my origin fallen ordre code since il already played it too: 4CWW-Y9HY-8ZPD-8RFD-GEW8
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2009
1374 posts
389 upvotes
Claimed them all, this is an awesome month from them!
[OP]
Apr 2, 2015
254 posts
1303 upvotes
White Rock, BC
WOW folks, just WOW! This month is being awesome for Prime Gaming! Even if you already have access to these games, through Game Pass for example, keep in mind they're being given for free to keep for ever. Can't beat that!
Apr 27, 2021
127 posts
125 upvotes
OMG...I have been Prime member for a year and forgot to claim games and loot for almost a year now.
Don't tell me I missed out on super good games.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4012 posts
2020 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
fmlydeals wrote: OMG...I have been Prime member for a year and forgot to claim games and loot for almost a year now.

Same here. Are there extra costs for Prime Gaming? My Prime membership expires in March (I think?). I assume that access to games (like music) is dependent upon an active Prime membership?
TIA.
I can't afford to save that much!
[OP]
Apr 2, 2015
254 posts
1303 upvotes
White Rock, BC
deals46 wrote: Same here. Are there extra costs for Prime Gaming? My Prime membership expires in March (I think?). I assume that access to games (like music) is dependent upon an active Prime membership?
TIA.
No extra costs for Prime Gaming, even a trial membership is sufficient to redeem the games! But an annual Prime membership is one heck of a deal.
Nov 9, 2021
491 posts
916 upvotes
deals46 wrote: Same here. Are there extra costs for Prime Gaming? My Prime membership expires in March (I think?). I assume that access to games (like music) is dependent upon an active Prime membership?
TIA.
If you have Amazon prime, there is no extra cost.

From prime gaming FAQs:

What happens to my game library if I cancel my Amazon Prime membership?
You will still be able to download and play your games included with Prime you have previously claimed. If you would like to claim new games, you will need to have an active Amazon Prime membership.

https://gaming.amazon.com/amazon-games-app#FAQ
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
5964 posts
3325 upvotes
fmlydeals wrote: OMG...I have been Prime member for a year and forgot to claim games and loot for almost a year now.
Don't worry, like most of us here who redeem free games, you likely might not play them haha.