• Jan 14th, 2021 3:02 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 8, 2021
4 posts
3 upvotes
Brampton

Amazon return pallets

I have heard that you can get skids or damaged Packagefrom Amazon. Does anyone know anything about that?
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 14th, 2021 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
4 replies
Nov 5, 2018
350 posts
291 upvotes
Amazon Warehouse Deals comes to mind, if you haven't heard of it. This is where Amazon sells returns and warehouse damaged items. I've always had good luck with them, it's rare that the item is as damaged as the description says, though the packaging can be a mess.

https://www.amazon.ca/b/?ie=UTF8&node=8 ... f_=sv_gb_3

If you're looking for larger quantities, Direct Liquidation comes to mind. I don't know if they handle Amazon in Canada, but their parent company (goTRG) manages e-commerce returns for some big companies like Lenovo. They do auction entirte mixed skids, you can search for what's available at their Milton warehouse on their website:

https://www.directliquidation.com/auctions/
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4749 posts
1757 upvotes
Winnipeg
OP, you're talking about the physical wood pallets that are used for shipping? What do you need them for?
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
6513 posts
1634 upvotes
heybabes636224110469684000 wrote: I have heard that you can get skids or damaged Packagefrom Amazon. Does anyone know anything about that?
I'm not sure if you can get them directly from Amazon, but I got this email from Bid416 last week where you can bid on skids and truckloads of Amazon returns.

Edit: Here's a link to one of their auctions.

------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
[OP]
Jan 8, 2021
4 posts
3 upvotes
Brampton
The skids are filled with damaged boxes, returns. You pay for the skid with product in boxes so you can't tell what your getting. You can from there sell off your items.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)